Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground
- A well-performing football boot on firm ground and hard ground surfaces comes in the form of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground. Its features are geared towards flexible and safe performance on the pitch.
- The Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground features the Suprell technology on its synthetic upper. This innovation acts as the shoe’s water-resistant element. Also, with the anti-stretch lining, this football boot maintains its shape even after continued use.
- It comes with a synthetic ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam insole. This provides excellent shock absorption and underfoot comfort throughout the game.
- A differentiated density rubber outsole finishes the eye-catching look of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground. Rubber has been a common element in classic football boots such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic. It has fixed conical studs that provide optimal grip on firm grounds and hard grounds.
Fit and sizing
The sizes available for the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground are from 6 to 12.5 in men’s version only. Because the synthetic upper comes with an anti-stretch lining, the football boot may not accommodate players with wide feet. With the lace-up closure, users with narrow to average feet can adjust the fit according to their liking.
The Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground utilizes a differentiated density outsole that is made of good-quality rubber. It has 14 conical studs including two support studs in the middle of the forefoot. They offer superb traction on firm ground and hard ground surfaces.
The synthetic upper of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground features a water-resistant element, the Suprell technology. It also has an anti-stretch lining that helps maintain the shape of the shoe even after several games. These are also present in other football boots in the Diadora Pichichi lineup.
An anti-slip insole is found on the rear of this football boot. It keeps the heel locked in place, especially when making sharp movements. The sockliner has bending points in the forefoot area for enhanced flexibility.
This football boot uses an ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam insole. It does a good job in providing underfoot cushioning and enhancing in-shoe comfort.
- A junior version is available for the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground Firm Ground.
- It also comes in MDPU variation.