- A well-performing soccer cleat on firm ground and hard ground surfaces comes in the form of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground. Its features are geared towards flexible and safe performance on the pitch.
- The Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground features the Suprell technology on its synthetic upper. This innovation acts as the shoe’s water-resistant element. Also, with the anti-stretch lining, this soccer cleat maintains its shape even after continued use.
- It comes with a synthetic ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam insole. This provides excellent shock absorption and underfoot comfort throughout the game.
- A differentiated density rubber outsole finishes the eye-catching look of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground. Rubber has been a common element in classic soccer cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic. It has fixed conical studs that provide optimal grip on firm grounds and hard grounds.
The sizes available for the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground are from 6 to 12.5 in men’s version only. Because the synthetic upper comes with an anti-stretch lining, the soccer cleat may not accommodate players with wide feet. With the lace-up closure, users with narrow to average feet can adjust the fit according to their liking.
The Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground utilizes a differentiated density outsole that is made of good-quality rubber. It has 14 conical studs including two support studs in the middle of the forefoot. They offer superb traction on firm ground and hard ground surfaces.
The synthetic upper of the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground features a water-resistant element, the Suprell technology. It also has an anti-stretch lining that helps maintain the shape of the shoe even after several games. These are also present in other soccer cleats in the Diadora Pichichi lineup.
An anti-slip insole is found on the rear of this soccer cleat. It keeps the heel locked in place, especially when making sharp movements. The sockliner has bending points in the forefoot area for enhanced flexibility.
This soccer cleat uses an ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam insole. It does a good job in providing underfoot cushioning and enhancing in-shoe comfort.
- A junior version is available for the Diadora Pichichi MD Firm Ground Firm Ground.
- It also comes in MDPU variation.