Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Diadora Pichichi Indoor is a well-performing indoor football boot with a timeless look. The several features engineered into this boot ensure a safe and flexible ride every time.
- This football boot is fitted with a synthetic upper with a water-resistant element, the Suprell technology. To prevent the material from overstretching, the upper utilizes an anti-stretch lining. Durability is ensured with these elements.
- A shock-absorbing midsole made of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam is present on the Diadora Pichichi Indoor. It enhances the shoe’s in-shoe comfort and cushioning against the hard indoor court surface.
- The Diadora Pichichi Indoor’s stylish look is finished with an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole. It is specially made to provide excellent grip on indoor courts (IN). Rubber has been a common element in classic football boots such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic due to its responsive quality on flat surfaces.
The Diadora Pichichi Indoor is available in standard sizes in men’s version only. The synthetic upper with anti-stretch lining may not accommodate users with excessively wide feet. As far as adjustability is concerned, the shoe’s central lace-up closure does the job.
The Diadora Pichichi Indoor utilizes a rubber outsole that has an anti-abrasion property. The mixed pattern on the outsole provides excellent grip on various indoor courts, including gyms and arenas.
The upper of the Diadora Pichichi Indoor is made of synthetic material with anti-stretch lining. Just like the rest of the football boots in the Diadora Pichichi lineup, Suprell technology is also present in this shoe. It acts as the shoe’s water-resistant element.
This football boot has an anti-slip lining in the rear. This feature is useful in keeping the heel locked in during the game. Also, it adds to the overall comfort of the shoe.
An ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam acts as this football boot’s insole. This shock-absorbing material adds an extra layer of comfort and cushioning underfoot.
- A turf variation is available for this football boot.