Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
92 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
I'm really happy with how this feel. I definitely prefer the central lacing system over the being pushed to the side. It runs a little bit deeper and allows you to get a much more snug fit across the entire shoe.
Features of the Diadora Maracana L
- Full-grain calfskin leather lines the outer silhouette of the Maracana L. This leather is extremely soft, ensuring a very comfortable and snug wrap around the feet. It also features an anti-stretch lining that further improves the fit.
- The upper also features the Touch Control technology, which works to enhance first touch for better manipulation of the ball.
- When it comes to its inner construction, this Diadora boot features removable cotton and shock-absorbing EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam. This insole serves to protect and minimize foot strain for added comfort. It also offers excellent durability to make boots last longer.
- The base of this football cleat utilizes an injected PU (Polyurethane) outsole. It also employs the Axeler technology, which helps increase the propulsive power as well as improve stability. Meanwhile, the Double Action inserts situated in the last offer shock absorption in the heel.
Fit and sizing
The genuine leather make of the Diadora Maracana L, with its anti-stretch lining, provides its wearers the comfort of a glove-like fit. Added comfort owes to the removable shock-absorbing EVA insole fitted on the boot. This detail also works to prevent foot injuries by minimizing foot pressure. This football boot comes in the standard sizes for both men and women. It comes with a broader width and fits quite large.
For its outsole, Diadora has fitted this low-top boot with injected PU material that is impressively durable. The sole unit also features the Axeler technology that brings flexibility and power. Meanwhile, the conical studs installed on the base deliver reliable traction that makes cuts and turns smoother on the pitch.
The upper of the Diadora Maracana L utilizes full-grain calfskin leather that is extremely soft and supple. It also features an anti-stretch lining for a snug wrap around the foot. The Touch Control technology employed in the upper allows for a superb first touch that results in better control of the ball.
- This football boot weighs 8 ounces.
- The football boot is available in women’s version.