Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Diadora Evento is a no-frills boot that carries features especially helpful for beginners. For one, its synthetic upper is built to produce a lightweight sensation for the boot. It is intended to promote agility for routinary sprints and tackles in a firm ground.
- To give comfort for the footbed, an EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam is installed in the insoles of the Diadora Evento. The liner is fixed internally to avoid any unwanted slippages. It prevents the foot from sliding around.
- The outsole is made from TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane). TPU is a common outsole material known for its flexibility. The plastic material is built for proper grip and long-lasting construction. It is proven to be lightweight and works coherently with the synthetic upper. When these two elements are combined, the boot is likely to be free from that bulky feel.
- The outsole is processed through injection molding. It is a manufacturing process wherein the outsole material, TPU is injected into a mold. The outsole of the boot has been carefully designed using the said process. The intricate stud shapes of Diadora Evento are made possible through this method.
The Diadora Evento has a boot version for both men and women. Standard sizes are available for the boot. Many users have perceived that the sizing is bigger than usual. It is recommended to go one size smaller when purchasing the boot. The flexibility of the synthetic upper makes it a viable choice for the wide-footed. The laces positioned in the middle aids in creating a personalized fit.
The soleplate is made of TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane). It is a dense and smooth material that is resistant to splitting which means that plates made from this material are likely to last. More than its durability, it is well-known for its lightweight qualities. The lightweight sensation of the boot is mostly brought about by this material.
The plate is composed of twelve fixed bladed studs. They appear to be triangular-shaped arranged in a basic stud pattern. Four studs are installed in the rear with two on each side. The rest of the studs are positioned in the forefoot area with one placed in the middle, four on the lateral and three on the medial side. The stud disbursement is meant to offer proper traction on a firm ground surface.
The football boot’s entire upper is constructed with a synthetic material. The material produces a shiny yet sleek look for the boot. Traditional stitches found in Diadora heritage boots are seen across the forefoot area. It is built to avoid overstretching of the upper material. Consequently, it produces a snug fit to the boot overall.
The Diadora logo is stitched in both the lateral and medial sides of the boot. It is a signature look for almost all Diadora boots.
The boot has a central lacing system for an overall lockdown sensation. It has seven lace holes for an extended fit and stability. To protect the top of the foot, a fold-over tongue is installed. The tongue can be flapped and secured with the help of a Velcro-fastener.
- Diadora Evento has a turf version.
- The boot is available in Blue/Yellow colorway option.