- Dubbed as the lightest soccer from the Diadora brand, the Diadora DD-NA 2 GLX 14 Moulded includes several of the brand’s technologies. Starting with the with soccer cleat’s upper, it makes use of SuprellPro3L technology which is a three-piece construction. The topmost portion of the shoe includes a synthetic leather upper which ensures grip. The inner part of the material ensures comfort and control. In addition to this is the brand’s internal Microbe Barrier feature which fends off growing bacteria.
- The outsole is created with dual-density polyurethane materials for added durability and stability during the fast-paced game.
- Diadora’s NET breathing technology has been incorporated into the insole to maintain breathability. This technology, which is created with a dual-density Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) elastomer, also absorbs shock and has an anti-bacterial component. In addition to this is the brand’s internal Microbe Barrier feature which also fends off growing bacteria for a clean, refreshing experience for the foot.
- Furthermore, Diadora’s Flex-Rotax system has been incorporated into the shoe. Forming a circular stud pattern in the forefoot, this set-up allows the player to make turns with ease. An example of a Diadora soccer cleat which has this feature is the Quinto 6 TF shoe.
- A central lacing system included into the soccer cleat’s upper also serves to further the shoe’s fit.
The Diadora DD-NA 2 GLX 14 Moulded brings a tight fit for players on the pitch through its SuprellPro3L upper. Due to this, the soccer cleat is not ideal for the wide-footed player. It is available in men’s standard sizes. A central lacing system is incorporated into the upper to customize the shoe’s fit further. This feature can also be found in the popular New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground and Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground models.
Additionally, a slimmer design has been incorporated into this model’s design to promote a better fit. This achieves this by wrapping the player’s foot which, in turn, allows for a more dynamic and lightweight feel.
A Pebax-based outsole has been integrated into this shoe. The material is constructed from a dual-density PU which is known for being lightweight while bringing traction in firm ground courts. The configuration includes a total of fourteen cone-shaped studs.
Furthermore, the Flex-Rotax system developed by Diadora is applied in the soleplate. This mechanism allows players to make quick turns through a circular placement of the studs in the forefoot. There are a total of ten cone-shaped studs in the area while four studs have been integrated into the heel area.
The outsole is also created with a dual-density material which allows for stability in the heel area. It is shaped according to the player’s flexion in the forefoot, as well.
The Diadora DD-NA GLX 14 Moulded soccer cleat has been specially designed to be lightweight. The upper, for one, is created with SuprellPro3L technology. A material engineered for control and comfort, the said technology has a grip control on its topmost layer, which is useful for wet conditions. The internal liner, on the other hand, cushions the foot, bringing comfort while improving the fit and feel of the ball. Furthermore, in between these two layers, is a synthetic material which also aids in improving the soccer cleat’s fit.
Integrated into the insole is Diadora’s NET Breathing system. This technology allows for ventilation and protection from mud and moisture. Other Diadora soccer cleat models with this feature include the Diadora DD-NA 2 GLX 14 and the DD Evoluzione 2 K Pro.
Another protective element in this shoe is the shoe’s Microbe Barrier. Applied to the soccer cleat’s internal fabric, it hinders bacterial growth.
- The Diadora DD-NA 2 GLX 14 Moulded soccer cleat weighs at 6.2 ounces.
- The shoe is also available in several colorways including White/ Flame Orange as well as Cyan/ Bright red.