Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Diadora Capitano LT Turf
- The turf version of the Diadora Capitano wears a soft and supple full grain leather upper. The upper employs the brand's Touch Control technology that functions to optimize the upper's sensitivity, improving ball control. Similar material and features were also found in another turf boot, the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf.
- The boot also features a non-removable foam insole made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). This EVA foam is very breathable, keeping the foot fresh during high-intensity games. It also has shock-absorbent properties that help provide excellent comfort and elevated performance on the field.
- The outsole of the Capitano LT Turf utilizes a rubber construction built for turf surfaces and natural grass. Its multi-stud configuration offers dependable traction to help execute cuts and quick movements on the pitch.
Fit and sizing
The Diadora Capitano LT Turf is available in both men’s and women’s versions. It comes in the standard shoe sizes and has a medium width. The lace-up closure of the shoe further enhances comfort by providing an adaptive fit.
The turf version of the Capitano uses a multi-studded rubber outsole. It delivers superior traction on the pitch. Its stud pattern is suitable for turf surfaces and natural grasses.
The football boot utilizes a fixed, shock-absorbing EVA that helps absorb negative vibrations during the game to protect the foot. This base also provides superb cushioning for a more comfortable run on the field.
The upper of the Capitano LT Turf utilizes a soft, durable, high-quality leather. The brand has fitted the upper with the Touch Control technology that adds texture to the upper's surface. It enhances sensitivity and ball touch for better ball manipulation.
The football boot also features a standard lacing system that works to optimize fit. It also allows wearers to easily adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
- The football boot weighs 397 grams.
- It is also available in an indoor version, the Capitano LT Indoor.