Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
89 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Lets be honest here; these boots won’t be everybody’s cup of tea. But they have a lot of quality on offer and are a welcome addition to the increasing number of heritage style boots being released to market.
- The construction of the Diadora Brasil SPA is peppered with classic elements. Starting with the upper, this heritage model sports a kangaroo leather upper which brings a traditionally soft and comfortable feel. To add to this old-timey look is the foldover tongue featuring ‘brasil’ and Italian flag branding stitched on the area.
- Because k-leather is not known for being water-resistant, Diadora took care of this by placing a layer of water-resistant material which the brand calls SuprellSoft.
- An EVA foam-based insole is used for its shock absorbing qualities.
- The stud configuration includes twelve fixed conical studs evenly distributed in the differentiated-density polyurethane soleplate. The base is designed to offer flex that exudes support and durability on firm ground surfaces.
The Diadora Brasil SPA football boot brings a snug, comfortable fit. Since kangaroo leather has been used in the upper, the material hugs and molds to the wearer’s foot furthering the fit over time. The boot is available in men’s standard sizes. A traditional lacing system similar to that of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground and the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground is integrated into the shoe’s construction to personalize its fit.
A shoe critic noted that the firm ground boot is true to size. In addition to this, the football boot is spacious in terms of width, catering to a broader range of player foot types.
A moulded Polyurethane (MDPU) is used in the construction of the football boots’ outsole. Designed for firm ground courts, twelve low profile conical studs are fixed in the differentiated-density soleplate giving way to well-distributed pressure during play.
True to its classic look, the upper of the Diadora Brasil SPA football boot has a kangaroo leather upper. Other than its extremely soft feel, this material boasts of the ability to mold to the wearer’s foot. To top this off is the Suprellsoft technology which is integrated into the upper to make the soccer cleat water-resistant. Enhancing ball control is the upper’s double layered stitching which is common among classic football boots.
To prevent the football boot from overstretching, an anti-stretch lining has been placed. Additionally, the insole is made with a Nylon synthetic and an EVA foam that effectively absorbs shock, helpful for long runs on natural firm grounds.
The brand opted to go for a foldover tongue to match the football boot’s overall look. A ‘brasil’ and Italian flag branding is stitched in this area.
- The model is available is the Nero/ Giallo F colorway which means Black/Yellow Fluorescent in English.
- The boot includes an EVA foam-based insole.