Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Diadora Brasil K Plus MG 14
- Represented with a K in the shoe label, the Diadora Brasil K Plus MG 14 boot wears a Kangaroo leather upper. Highly prized for its softness, K-leather provides an excellent fit as it molds to the shape of the wearer’s foot. While this type of material is not particularly resistant to water, Diadora has creatively addressed this common K-leather dilemma. A layer of water-resistant treatment is coated to the upper to protect it from wet conditions.
- A textured construction on the upper also lends in the maximization of ball control. To prevent the shoe from overstretching, a PU(PolyUrethane) lining has been placed.
- The brand’s Flex-Rotax system has been used in the football boot’s outsole. Using a total of fourteen fixed studs, this setup is designed for traction in multi-ground courts as well as to provide stability.
- Finally, a Microbe Barrier treatment is an added feature to stifle the growth of bacteria inside the shoe.
Fit and sizing
The Diadora Brasil K Plus football boot has a comfortable fit even fresh out of the box. It is available in men’s standard sizes as well as width options ranging from 6H to 12H. To further personalize the fit, a central lacing system has been placed in the upper. This fit customization feature is also found in popular football boots namely New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground shoes.
The outsole of this football boot is made from a bi-density PU material. The stud configuration includes fourteen fixed studs with ten studs placed in the forefoot area and four placed on the heel area. Referred to as the Flex Rotax system, this stud arrangement is designed for optimum traction and to provide maximum stability for the heel.
The boot is designed for multi-ground courts which includes artificial turf and hard natural surfaces.
The Diadora Brasil K PLus MG 14 football boot sports a kangaroo leather upper. This material is known for its softness, comfort and its ability to mold to the wearer’s foot creating an excellent fit. The K-leather is designed with a textured pattern that promotes control for the shoe.
To prevent the upper from overstretching, an Anti-stretch PU (Polyurethane) lining has been used. It is also designed to be water-resistant.
Additionally, a sockliner of EVA(Ethylene-vinyl acetate) Elastomer can be found in the boot with a bending point placed in the forefoot area. It is known for its shock-absorbing comfort.
To promote a healthier environment inside the boot, a Microbe Barrier treatment is added to this model.
- The Diadora Brasil K Plus MG 14 football boot is available in several colorways including black/ yellow, royal/ white, and white/ black.
- An EVA elastomer served as the boot’s insole. It is designed for shock absorption.