Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Represented with a K in the shoe label, the Diadora Brasil K Plus MG 14 cleat wears a Kangaroo leather upper. Highly prized for its softness, K-leather provides an excellent fit as it molds to the shape of the wearer’s foot. While this type of material is not particularly resistant to water, Diadora has creatively addressed this common K-leather dilemma. A layer of water-resistant treatment is coated to the upper to protect it from wet conditions.
- A textured construction on the upper also lends in the maximization of ball control. To prevent the shoe from overstretching, a PU(PolyUrethane) lining has been placed.
- The brand’s Flex-Rotax system has been used in the soccer cleat’s outsole. Using a total of fourteen fixed studs, this setup is designed for traction in multi-ground courts as well as to provide stability.
- Finally, a Microbe Barrier treatment is an added feature to stifle the growth of bacteria inside the shoe.
The Diadora Brasil K Plus soccer cleat has a comfortable fit even fresh out of the box. It is available in men’s standard sizes as well as width options ranging from 6H to 12H. To further personalize the fit, a central lacing system has been placed in the upper. This fit customization feature is also found in popular soccer cleats namely New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground shoes.
The outsole of this soccer cleat is made from a bi-density PU material. The stud configuration includes fourteen fixed studs with ten studs placed in the forefoot area and four placed on the heel area. Referred to as the Flex Rotax system, this stud arrangement is designed for optimum traction and to provide maximum stability for the heel.
The cleat is designed for multi-ground courts which includes artificial turf and hard natural surfaces.
The Diadora Brasil K PLus MG 14 soccer cleat sports a kangaroo leather upper. This material is known for its softness, comfort and its ability to mold to the wearer’s foot creating an excellent fit. The K-leather is designed with a textured pattern that promotes control for the shoe.
To prevent the upper from overstretching, an Anti-stretch PU (Polyurethane) lining has been used. It is also designed to be water-resistant.
Additionally, a sockliner of EVA(Ethylene-vinyl acetate) Elastomer can be found in the cleat with a bending point placed in the forefoot area. It is known for its shock-absorbing comfort.
To promote a healthier environment inside the cleat, a Microbe Barrier treatment is added to this model.
- The Diadora Brasil K Plus MG 14 soccer cleat is available in several colorways including black/ yellow, royal/ white, and white/ black.
- An EVA elastomer served as the cleat’s insole. It is designed for shock absorption.