Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Diadora Baggio 03 R Indoor soccer cleat shows off a luxurious ride vibe with its premium look. After all, this soccer cleat model is named after the legendary soccerer, Roberto Baggio. With a rich aesthetic, the cleat also features several technologies that are geared toward quality. One of which is a Suprellsoft soft upper. This ingenious piece of innovation is one created for a soft feel while having the benefit of being water-resistant.
- An internal lining incorporated into the shoe’s design aids foot lockdown together with the central lacing system. The laces also serve to enhance the shoe’s fit.
- In addition to the comfort element of the shoe, an Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) insole soaks up the shock for every step made by the player.
- The outsole of the shoe is created with an anti-abrasion rubber. Different geometric and linear patterns are engraved into the soleplate to promote traction on indoor courts. The Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers also sports a similar base material for its soleplate.
The Diadora Baggio 03 R Indoor soccer cleat is constructed with a soft Suprellsoft upper. The material is wrapped around the player’s foot, bringing a snug fit. In addition to this, a traditional lace system placed at the center of the shoe has been incorporated into the soccer cleat’s construction. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6.5 to 12.5.
Built for indoor courts, the outsole of the pair is created with a rubber-based material which also has anti-abrasive properties. The soleplate makes use of a combination of linear and circular patterns which promotes optimized grip, particularly for polished surfaces.
The Diadora Baggio 03 R Turf soccer cleat dons a classy look and with it, a primarily white Suprellsoft upper. The material encloses the player’s foot while bringing a soft sensation during play. The upper material is also designed to be water-resistant.
Adding flair to the shoe are black detail elements particularly found on the tongue area and the central lacing system. The Diadora logo is embedded at the medial side of the cleat while the signature of the star athlete, Roberto Baggio located at the side of the cleat.
Similar to the Nike Premier II FG shoe, this model uses a lacing system that allows for fit customizability on top of an already snug fitting cleat. Found in the same area, a traditional tongue with a lace guard feature is used. The lace guard feature minimizes movement during an intense play session.
Internally, an anti-slip lining is employed. This element allows for a better foot lockdown, especially during rapid gameplay.
- The Diadora Baggio 03 R Indoor soccer cleat is available in the white perlized/ gold black colorway.
- To help promote shock absorption, the insole is created with an EVA-based material.