Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- If there is one thing that Diadora does well, it is manufacturing high-quality, well-crafted football boots and the Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU is no exemption. It is a sophisticated football boot crafted at the heart of the sports shoe production district in Italy. This football boot pays tribute to one of the Italian legends of today, Robert Baggio’s style and career.
- The Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU uses a premium K-leather upper. It comes with the Hydro technical microfiber that acts as the shoe’s water repellent element. With these features, the Diadora football boot provides a comfortable fit without getting heavy in the rain. K-leather has been a standard element in heritage football boots such as the equally classic Nike Premier II Firm Ground.
- This football boot features an anti-stretch polyurethane lining to prevent the upper material from overstretching. Its anatomical sockliner promotes excellent cushioning and in-shoe comfort.
- For the soleplate, the Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU uses a Differentiated Density PU material. It has low-profile studs that are conical in shape. They offer superior grip and stability on firm grounds (FG).
The Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU is available in sizes 4 to 12.5 for men only. Its kangaroo leather upper and central lacing system makes it suitable for players with narrow to wide feet.
The outsole of the Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU uses a Differentiated Density polyurethane material. It has 12 conical studs that are fixed to the soleplate. They offer excellent traction and maneuverability on firm natural grass playing surfaces.
The upper of the Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU is made of a very soft kangaroo leather material. K-leather is also utilized in the highly popular Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground cleat. To prevent the shoe from getting wet, Diadora incorporated a Hydro technical microfiber. Aside from acting as a water-repellent element, this technology also provides excellent ball touch and control.
An anti-stretch polyurethane lining creates a comfortable in-shoe environment. The Diadora Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU has a traditional tongue and lace-up closure for adjustability when it comes to fit. The lacing system is also evident in the Adidas Mundial Goal. There are A lace guard is present in the middle of the tongue to keep the laces from moving around.
This football boot has an anatomic insole that is made of fabric and EVA elastomer. It provides superb in-shoe comfort and cushioning. The sockliner also comes with bending points for enhanced flexibility.
The classic aesthetic of this football boot exudes not just sophistication but Italian heritage as well. A dominant Diadora logo and Roberto Baggio’s embroidered signature are found on both sides of the shoe as well as on the upper part of the tongue. At the back of the heel, an embroidered 2003 and a small Diadora logo can be found.
- The Baggio 03 Italy OG MDPU is handcrafted in Diadora’s Montelluna factory in Veneto, Italy.
- This football boot was inspired by the boots worn by Italian legend Roberto Baggio during his 200th Serie A goal in 2003.