Reviews from around the internet
- The Vibram FiveFingers VI-B is a stylish minimalist trainer for women. It uses a thin and breathable upper fabric that promotes movement and breathability.
- The sole unit is made of the XS-TREK compound. This rubber technology delivers traction on various types of surfaces, even wet ones.
The shoe is available in women’s sizes only, ranging from EU 35 to 43 which is equivalent to US sizes 5 to 10.5 for this model. It accommodates a medium foot profile. Vibram is known to produce shoes that provide a sock-like fit.
The outsole of the Vibram FiveFingers VI-B is made of the XS-TREK compound. This type of rubber is crafted to provide traction even on wet surfaces. It is durable, withstanding the rough city pavements and rocky terrains. It is also non-marking so scuff marks won’t be a problem on polished floors.
The Vibram FiveFingers VI-B lacks a midsole component. This construction allows it to deliver a true barefoot experience. The footbed is covered with an anti-microbial fiber that prevents odor-causing organisms from flourishing.
A polyester mesh makes up the upper of the Vibram FiveFingers VI-B. This net-like fabric’s open pores ensure that the foot will remain fresh throughout the day.
The slip-on style in combination with the wide mouth makes it easy for users to quickly put on or remove the shoe. There are no laces or straps to fiddle with.
- This pair of Vibram training shoes is made using vegan-friendly materials. It means no animal products or by-products were utilized in the production of this footwear.
- This model can be thrown into the washing machine to quickly clean it. However, it should be air-dried, not machined-dried, to ensure that the construction will not be compromised.
- The trainer comes with a carrying pouch in the same color as the upper. This travel-friendly shoe can be stored flat or rolled up if you lack space in your bag.