Reviews from around the internet
- 100/100 by GearLimits
- 100/100 by The Travel Tester
- 100/100 by That Adventurer
- 100/100 by Two Blondes Walking
- 100/100 by Heels In My Backpack
- 100/100 by Mountain and Co.
- 100/100 by The Globe Trotter
- 100/100 by Tin Box Traveller
- 98/100 by Camping with Style
- 97/100 by Eat Sleep Love Travel
- 90/100 by Splodz Blogz
- 90/100 by Sidetracked
- 88/100 by Active Traveller
- 80/100 by Outdoor Enthusiast
- The Terradora Ethos creates a balance between the comfort of a hiking sandal and support of a hiking shoe. Its upper has vents and is lined with a quick-dry lining. The patented lacing system from KEEN is also featured in this footgear for a more straightforward adjustment.
- An EVA midsole, PU footbed, and ESS shank deliver support and cushioning underfoot. A rubber outsole developed by KEEN renders surface traction.
The KEEN Terradora Ethos caters to women who have a standard-width foot. It is offered in regular sizes too. The brand recommends getting it in a half size larger than the user’s usual size as it runs small. Additionally, the quick lace-up closure allows customization of fit.
Rendering grip on virtually all types of terrain is the brand-owned All Terrain rubber outsole. Its profile uses a combination of medium and deep treads which are able to self-clean.
The toe and heel are uniquely designed to yield enhanced grip on downhill and uphill slopes. KEEN.Protect (sole extension marked by a triangle with exclamation point inside) adds protection to the user’s foot.
Offering lightweight cushioning and supportive ride are the low-density EVA midsole and ESS shank, respectively. The dual-density PU foam footbed, on the other hand, delivers arch support.
The sandal-like look of the Terradora Ethos has a quick-dry lining and synthetic leather overlays, with the latter helping to maintain the structure of the upper. It also features the Cleansport NXT technology which keeps an odor-free environment.
KEEN equipped this day hiking shoe with their secure-fit lace-capture system which allows quick adjustment. It uses a one-piece elastic cord which has a lock on top for tightening. Also, the heel is reinforced to promote durability. A pull loop is attached to the back of the shoe to assist during on and off.