|Material:||EVA, Knit, Leather, Rubber Sole|
|Colorways:||Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|SKUs:||AQ0916, B37346, B37350, B37355, B37538, BB1302, BB2791, BY9109, CP8928, CP9558|
Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The EQT Support ADV has a sock-like construction with padded collar and ‘burrito’ tongue which provides flexibility and support for all-day comfort. To aid wearers in putting on this pair, the pull tab is found on the heel area. The traditional lace-up closure is also present to provide a secure fit.
The Adidas EQT Support ADV sneakers are inspired by the classic running shoe and feature an athletic design with a lifestyle comfort. It includes a wide base for optimum stability suitable for any kind of surfaces. The sock-like construction of this shoe gives superb comfort and breathability which makes this pair suitable during the warm weather.
Casual styling with the EQT Support ADV is easy because of its stylish look offered in various colorways. Few notable colorways of the Adidas EQT Support ADV present in the market are the core black, cloud white, grey, night cargo, trace pink, real coral, scarlet, and frozen green.
Whether it’s the Adidas EQT Support ADV in black and other neutral hues or the Adidas EQT Support ADV in pink and other bright shades, many users opt to sport this kick with their joggers, jeans or shorts which they could pair up with plain tees or buttondown shirts. Meanwhile, some women can be seen pairing this sneaker off with their shift dresses or mini skirts. Also, many like to pair it with gym-ready attire, such as Dri-fit or monochromatic tracksuits. The Adidas EQT Support ADV will surely make it easy for wearers to look casually sporty.
The EQT line has a unique representation of the iconic Adidas 3-Stripe. Instead of using the usual synthetic leather, Adidas used the webbing tape in the midfoot. These tapes enhance the aesthetic appeal as well as function as additional support. The 3-Stripes is extended up to the midsole which is represented by the embossed EVA. Meanwhile, the lacing system is looped on the webbing tape for a personalized snug fit.
Adidas was in near bankruptcy during the 80s. They thought of coming up with something fresh to help them get back into the leading edge. The Three Stripes brand conceptualized and created a design that holds just the essentials. This action gave rise to the well-celebrated Equipment line released in 1991.
The EQT line offers transparent and honest products. It is a fuss-free collection which focuses on delivering products with high-rate construction, performance, and comfortable footwear. The EQT was the first Adidas line that dropped the iconic Trefoil logo and substituted it with the 3-Stripes. The first releases of the EQT line are in the green-white-black colorway.
Since then, sneaker fans and athletes became passionate about the Equipment line. The recognition of the EQT began to rise as the EQT family expands. EQT started offering sneakers for basketball, volleyball, soccer, fencing and running. Soon enough, they expanded their catalog to include clothing.
In 1991, the original Equipment ADV (Advanced) was released featuring the Torsion technology. This tech allows the foot to move in different directions at the same time. The EQT ADV truly set the bar higher in the running category during that time.
Twenty-five years later, Adidas released a reimagined iteration of the classic EQT ADV. Adidas used innovative technologies to keep up with the modern needs of buyers and named it the Adidas EQT Support ADV. The Adidas women’s and men’s EQT Support ADV fashion sneaker was released in 2016 using knit upper, and TPU overlays for added support and comfort.
Some Remarkable Variations of Adidas EQT Support ADV
- Adidas EQT Support ADV 91/16. This revamped version of its predecessor features all the iconic details and updated with few minor details. The well-ventilated upper hugs the feet snugly rested atop a lightweight EVA midsole.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV 91/17. Unparalleled in comfort and style aspects, this model boasts its premium construction to deliver durability. Many users also recommended this kick for its versatility that fits cold and wet weather conditions.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV CNY. This affordable low-top sneaker was introduced in 2018 just in time for the Chinese New Year. Adidas embellished it with details to pay homage to the Chinese tradition while retaining its stylish appeal, lightness, durability, and comfort.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV Parley. This environment-friendly version of the Adidas EQT Support ADV was conceived from the collaboration with the organization called Parley for the Oceans. This model uses recycled plastic wastes to create a high-performance and stylish footwear.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV Primeknit. The brand updated its regular knit upper with the highly breathable, lightweight, and durable material called Primeknit. The sock-like fit and the durability of this model makes this an enjoyable pair for strutting for everyday errands.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV Summer Shoes. Adidas created an EQT Support ADV version that fits the warm season. The Summer Shoes was inserted with cool-touch yarn and the Outlast sockliner which can regulate the temperature inside the sneaker.
- Adidas EQT Support ADV Winter. This winter-ready sneaker was introduced in 2016 that highpoints its lightness and comfort injected construction with elements fitting for the cold days. This model has the ability to keep the feet warm and dry, allowing its wearers to look stylish even while struggling through the winter's wrath.
- The EQT Support ADV shoes for men and women are composed of knit upper with nubuck toe overlay and the suede side panels.
- It has a compressed midsole made of EVA and an Ortholite sockliner for optimum comfort.
- This product weighs 310 grams.
- It has a reflective accent for visibility during the night.
- The TPU cage overlay hugs the heel and midfoot for containment and added support.
- Laces are looped on the welded TPU on the quarter and on the TPU cage.
- The Torsion System is used which acts as midfoot support by allowing the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently from each other.
- The rubber outsole has a pod-like pattern for enhanced durability and traction.
- This pair is also known as the EQT Support ADV 91/16. The 91 connotes the original release date while the 16 is the re-release year, which is 2016.
- The EQT branding can be found at the bottom lace lock. On the tongue, it has an Equipment ADV 91/16 print as well. In the TPU heel cage, there is the “Support” typescript.