Size and fit
The DC Infinite skate shoes present men’s sizing that ranges from US 6 to 14, with half sizes in between, in D Medium (Standard) width.
It is a low-top skate shoe with a traditional lace-up closure system comprised of flat cotton laces and five pairs of eyelets. It features Ortholite insoles and padded mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort. A heel pull tab is also in place for easy on and off wearing.
DC Infinite Style
The DC Infinite shoes come in either leather or suede upper depending on the colorway in a low-top, lace-up construction. Designed not just for skating but for casual street styling as well, it boasts an easy-to-wear façade that matches almost any outfit. It has plenty of colorways available, so buyers have flexible options to pick a shoe that suits their personal style best.
As a skate shoe, the DC Infinite flaunts features that could withstand every wear and tear of the extreme sport. The outsole is vulcanized for superior board feel and lightweight ride, while the upper is constructed to deliver optimum support and protection on and off the skateboard. There is a prominent rubber toe cap that further enhances overall durability.
DC Infinite History
DC Shoes, Inc., otherwise known as DC, is an American brand that specializes in the designing and production of products for skateboarding, snowboarding, and other extreme sports. Friends Damon Way and Ken Block established it in June 1994 in Carlsbad, California after starting a series of startups together. Today, it has become one of the leading skate shoe brands alongside Vans, New Balance, Emerica, Adidas, Nike, and Etnies.
The DC Infinite is included in the brand's current lineup of performance skate shoes. Like other skate-inspired sneakers, this low-top model flaunts skate-ready features such as a suede or leather upper, lace-up closure, a heel pull tab, reinforced rubber toe cap, and vulcanized outsole. The shoe dropped for $70 a pair with several colorways available.
- The DC Infinite has a Super Suede version called the DC Infinite S, and a textile version called the DC Infinite TX. The TX version also received a special edition release called the DC Infinite TX SE.
- The DC Infinite also features Ortholite footbed for extra comfort.
- There are perforations on the toe box and medial side for added foot ventilation.
- The outsole comprises a combination of Herringbone and Pill-patterned treads for optimum grip and traction.
- DC brandings are on the tongue, lateral sides, insoles, and outsoles.