Who should buy the Danner Vital Trail
The Danner Vital Trail may remain a competent partner during an adventure because of the trail-related benefits it offers. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a popular Danner hunting boot converted into rugged footgear for all-terrain day hiking trips.
- Prefer a hiking boot that prevents water intrusions.
- Prefer a hiking boot that supplies grip on dry and slick surfaces.
Danner Vital Trail notable features
- The Vital Trail is a popular Danner hunting boot converted into rugged footgear for all-terrain day hiking trips. Its abrasion-resistant leather and textile upper contains a patented Danner Dry laminate to prevent water intrusions.
- Outdoor lovers are able to tackle uneven trails with ample cushioning via its Plyolite ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. Its Danner Vital outsole, meanwhile, supplies grip on dry and slick surfaces.
Size and fit
The Danner Vital Trail is a mid-top hiking boot engineered for men and women. It is built using the brand’s DT4 last, which comes with a tight heel pocket and a roomy toe box design. Its sleek and streamlined configuration is suitable for on and off-trail trips.
This Danner outdoor boot uses a Lock & Load closure system, which allows wearers to gain a secure and customized fit via its quick lacing feature. It is also furnished with a mesh-padded tongue and lined with multi-density foam. These components eliminate hot spots and promote a comfy lockdown.
Excellent grip on all types of terrain
This leather outdoor boot for hikers sports a Danner Vital outsole for surefootedness. It uses pod-like lugs to supply wearers with a grip on virtually all types of terrain. Its front end houses a ridged design while a heel brake is incorporated into the rearfoot zone.
Excellent control when going uphill or downhill
These features grant control when going uphill or downhill. Moreover, the sole’s front section extends upward for added protection from accidental knocks.
Lightweight and shock-absorbing cushioning
The men’s and women’s Danner Vital Trail is equipped with a proprietary Plyolite EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock reduction. A nylon shank is embedded into the midsole, imbuing the footgear with rigidity and underfoot support.
This waterproof outdoor boot for hikers features a polyurethane (PU) footbed for added cushioning and underfoot comfort. Its open-cell construction also optimizes air circulation inside the footgear.
Durable and abrasion-resistant
The Danner Vital Trail’s upper uses a split leather material fused with polyurethane. The outcome is a durable leather variant that’s resistant to abrasion. It is combined with a 900 denier polyester fabric to produce a sturdy upper.
Easy to wear
The Vital Trail employs a set of fabric eyelets and metal hooks to promote fit management. A molded counter is positioned in the rearfoot zone for heel support. The cuff contains a pull tab at the back to give wearers easy on and off.