Who should buy the Converse Run Star Motion
Apart from chunky kick fanatics, you should also get the Run Star Motion if:
- You like unique and bold kicks that stand out
- You like height-boosting sneakers that won't weigh your feet down
- You hate stiff-soled kicks and prefer shoes with plush cushioning underfoot
Converse Run Star Motion: The chunkiest of them all
Move over Adidas Crazy 8 and Nike Air Max 720. When it comes to crazy and chunky, the Converse Run Star Motion deserves the spotlight.
Converse breathes new life to their regular Chucks by ditching the minimal vulc sole and replacing it with a beefy, toothy outsole. The result is a chunky platform kick dubbed as Run Star Hike. The brand, however, thought they could do more. And they did.
Enter Converse Run Star Motion - a crazy-looking sneaker with a sole that's almost thrice as big as the classic Chucks.
Converse Run Star Motion vs. Converse Run Star Hike
Besides the obvious difference in these shoes' sole construction, here's a list of upgrades in the Run Star Motion that you won't see in the Run Star Hike:
- The Run Star Motion's upper is made of organic cotton
- A lace loop is added on the tongue to keep the tongue centered
- It's made comfier with the addition of the CX foam. This also trimmed down the shoe's weight