Converse Louie Lopez Pro: Built to skate without the added weight
Skaters who have so much love for the One Star Pro and Breakpoint Pro might easily fall for the Converse Louie Lopez Pro too. Louie, a fan of both Converse sneakers, took them as inspiration when curating this lightweight skate kick -- his first-ever signature performance sneaker.
Everything is kept simple for this low-to-the-ground sneaker. It appears like a retro tennis shoe with skate functionality. You’re lucky if you’re a Lopez. Like Louie, your surname is indelibly stamped in gold on this shoe.
Takeaways of the Converse Louie Lopez Pro
- Suede cover that’s reinforced by a layer of rubber to extend its life
- A lightweight structure like most Vulc shoes
- Low profile built for better board feel and maneuverability
- Breathable and moisture-wicking OrthoLite foam sockliner
- Responsive Zoom Air bubble pads embedded in the insole for impact and protection
- Updated Converse rubber base for enhanced adhesion on the board surface
- Extra set of tough flat laces