Good to know
A unisex shoe that is offered in both men’s and women’s sizing, the Converse Custom Chuck Taylor All Star Floral Embroidery Low Tops typically runs large as noted in the brand site. Therefore, going down in size is advised to be considered. Its low-top construction also offers you freedom for easy ankle motions, especially during activities that require quick movements.
A veteran on the streets and an icon on many sneaker subcultures, the Converse Chucks Low Top silhouette is among the most reputable silhouettes in the sneaker industry. It is a household name and most people got a pair of Chucks in their wardrobe for everyday use or for special occasions. Its classic design doesn’t disappoint as it continues to run the street style with its timeless appeal.
What To Wear With My Custom Floral Embroidery Low-Top Chucks?
The low-top Chucks is among the most versatile sneakers and with its floral embroidery accent, it offers a nice touch on its appeal and works very well with a very wide of options for outfit ideas. Here are some clothing suggestions that you may consider on wearing with your Chucks:
- Regular fitting jeans, slim-fit jeans, and skinny jeans
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved button-up shirt
- Casual denim shorts or cotton shorts
- Pullovers, hoodies, sweaters
- V-Neck and Round Neck T-shirts
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved Henley shirts
- Cropped tops: loose shirts, spaghetti-strapped, tight-fitting, peasant-sleeved
- Short bohemian dresses and maxi boho dresses
- Figure-hugging mini dresses or loose or flowy short dresses
- High-waisted mini skirts, shorts, jeans, leggings
- Skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, and leather pants
- Oversized t-shirts
- Oversized hoodies, sweaters, and pullovers
Carrying out the low-top classic design of the Chucks All Star, the Converse Custom Chuck Taylor All Star Floral Embroidery Low Top stayed true to its origins with its canvas upper and rubber sole. In this rendition of the iconic Chucks, the sneaker features its unmistakable floral embroidery on its heel area. The flowers featured on the shoes come in different kinds such as a rose, a sunflower, and a cherry blossom.
Introduced in 1975 as the low-top counterpart of the renowned Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top, the Chucks Low Top has made its own name in the sneaker industry and became an icon itself. Both the high-top and the low-top Chucks reigned the streets for decades and have been a part of most people’s daily lives from generation to generation.
Over the years, as it conquered the streets and garnered the favor and respect of many sneaker subcultures, the low-top Chucks also witnessed a wide variety of modifications on both its design structure and colorways. It has undergone a number of material alterations as well as being a part of collaborative releases.
One of its iterations is the Custom Floral Embroidery Chucks Low Top where it retains the original classic design with its canvas upper and rubber sole but with a new floral embroidery accent on its heel. This version of the sneaker comes in different colorways as well such as the black, white, and denim blue.
- Converse offers its “Converse By You” for the Converse Custom Chuck Taylor All Star Floral Embroidery Low Top. It is a customization program from the brand that allows the buyers to personalize their own pair of Chucks.
- The embroidered flower on these low-top Chucks comes in just one piece each, unlike the high-top version where it was a branch of the Cherry Blossom and a bunch of the Roses.
- This sneaker comes with flat laces.
- It is built with a lightly padded footbed.
- Converse All Star branding on the tongue.