Chaco Scion: Lightweight, breathable kicks with a barely-there feel
Best used for: city-to-trail adventures, recreational walking, and travel. These kicks are made of soft knit upper that wraps the feet comfortably, as if you're wearing socks. The Chaco Scion perfectly fits the bill for outdoor junkies looking for breathable hiking shoes they can wear for summer adventures.
Chaco Scion for women: Highlights
- Consciously made. Create memories without leaving a trace. The Scion hiking shoes are made with fewer parts and recycled materials.
- Fits like a glove. Its upper is made of 360° continuous knit polyester so there are no weak spots. Plus, you are rewarded with a sock-like fit. However, this material is not waterproof. So it's best worn in hot summer days when it's unlikely to rain. Tip: tuck a pair of waterproof hiking kicks in your bag for hikes. You never know when you need them.
- Podiatrist-approve. The Chaco Scion hiking shoes come with a durable and long-lasting pair of footbeds that are certified by podiatrists.
- Optimized for wet traction. Another great feature of this hiking shoe is the upgraded rubber sole that has a new design specifically engineered for wet surfaces.
A few reminders before you buy a pair of Chaco Scion
- It isn't meant for hiking in rough terrain. While the grip of the Chaco Scion is unbelievable, the shallow tread pattern makes it less suitable for rugged trails and paths.
- This hiking shoe is non-marking so feel free to use it indoors.
- This stylish shoe is available in different colorways (blue, pink, and black) so take your pick before you proceed to the checkout process.