Who should buy the Callaway Coronado v2?
Continuing the Coronado range's good reputation is the second iteration named Callaway Coronado v2. It exhibits a luxurious athletic design that provides all the essentials for unlimited rounds of professional golf playing.
This model is recommended for golf players who value the following elements in their footwear:
- Waterproof golf shoes for all-weather matches
- Fancy looking athletic golf shoe design
- Grippy and stable footwear for wet grass and powerful swings
Coronado v2 will keep your feet cozy throughout the game
Multi-round match plays feel very comfortable with the well-cushioned Callaway Coronado 2.
The midsole of this cleat features the ForgedFoam, which is responsible for providing energy return and cushioning in every step.
Lots of grip from 9 spikes
With its 9 Slim-Lok Pivix cleats, golfers are offered maximum stability even when they swing hard. Furthermore, players can enjoy a custom performance because its spikes are removable.
Golfers will be able to walk on slippery fairways with assurance as this shoe's spiked outsoles provide excellent traction.
Stable base that keeps you grounded
Thanks to its heel stabilizer and Forged Foam midsole, many golf players like how anchored they feel in this pair.
The heel stabilizer, which is known as the CounterLok, adds support while you perform your swing.
Efficient waterproofing capacity of the Coronado v2
The shoe's waterproof upper is praised for its efficient ability to protect the digits from rain and moisture.
The waterproof feature of this Callaway golf shoe has a 2-year limited waterproof warranty.
Callaway Coronado v2 vs. Coronado
These two models look mostly the same from just looking at their exteriors. But if you're an aficionado of any footwear, you would know that even the subtlest of nuances and updates are enough reasons for a new and completely different model.
So, which of these two is right for you? Find out below.
- The newer version now features proprietary Forged Foam midsoles instead of generic EVA foam, giving it improved cushioning and support
- Heel stabilizer provides an enhanced lockdown fit, especially during swings
- The second iteration costs $10 more than the original Coronado
- Waterproof microfiber leather uppers
- Sleek, luxurious design with pops of pattern
- Breathable mesh liner for heat management
- 9 spike TPU Fusion-Lite outsole for grip and stability
- 2-year waterproof warranty