Review coming soon
Asics Gel Resolution 8 Clay has just been released by Asics . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
|Base model:||Asics Gel Resolution 8|
|Shoe Type:||Clay Court|
|Collection:||Asics Gel Resolution|
|Technology:||AHAR, Gel, Trusstic System, Solyte|
|Weight:||Men: 426g | Women: 342g|
|SKUs:||1041A076400, 1041A076401, 1042A070401, 1042A070601|
Who is it best for? This clay-specific shoe is ideal for speedy players who demand stability and comfort. It mainly works well for the following shoe searchers:
- players who welcome foot-hugging upper support systems
- buyers searching for a sufficiently stable trainer that enhances natural foot flexibility
- pros critical of performing smooth slides and on-court transitions with less risk of injuries
- wearers accustomed to the shock-absorbing benefits of the Gel technology
- fast court movers who favorably need a close-to-the-ground sole makeup
- speedy players expecting a durable, non-marking tread that delivers excellent grip on clay
Heavy-duty rubber. The outer sole material is formulated with the ASICS-developed rubber compound called AHAR Plus. This type of rubber unit is assembled to be more robust and three times more abrasion-resistant than the standard kind of outsoles. The AHAR Plus is a bit more durable and resilient than the Asics High Abrasion Rubber employed in other clay-oriented trainers from the brand.
Grippy tread pattern. This single slab of non-marking rubber is carved with a full herringbone (zigzag) tread pattern. Such outsole design is made to prevent dirt from getting lodged in the grooves so that the wearer can experience a better grip on the clay court. A few taps to the side of the shoe should knock loose any clumps of clay that might build up on the outsole tread.
Bounce-back property. A big chunk of the midsole is composed of Solyte, a type of ultra-light, shock-absorbing foam compound produced by Asics. It weighs much less than the SpEVA and other standard ethylene-vinyl acetate foam units found in other Asics court trainers.
Extra cushioning units. This load-bearing section is fortified with silicone-based Gel units in the forefoot and rearfoot to enhance its overall impact-absorption capacity. Popular among Asics running shoes, this cushioning system dampens the shock at the ball of the foot and heel. At the same time, the Gel pads administer improved toe-off phases.
Support system. Asics implanted a resin-made stabilizer into the mid-section to support lateral movements. Called Trusstic, this molded component is tailored to suppress inward turning of the foot.
Supportive synthetics. The upper is wrapped by a polyurethane-made Flexion Fit casing system. Its form-fitting attribute grants optimal support to respond well according to any foot direction. Its flexibility allows the player to perform speedy turns and explosive steps.
Springy foam protection. Asics equipped this shoe with a two-layered type of memory foam called PHF (Personal Heel Fit). This foam molds to the shape of the foot, thus it offers the needed protection to specific points around the ankle and heel.
Extra toe shield. The toe section is wrapped with PGuard, a sheet of rubber that works as an extra layer of protection against abrasion during serves and toe drags.
- SpEVA is a specialized EVA foam developed by Asics which helps attenuate shock during landings.
- As found in the previous Gel Resolutions and advanced innovations like the Asics Gel Solution Speed 3, this clay-specific trainer is fortified with the Impact Guidance System (IGS).
- IGS is a support mechanism consists of different elements found in the midsole and outsole.
- The IGS engineering is devised to reduce impact during foot strikes, to help develop neutral position at midstance, and maintain natural foot flexibility during propulsion.
- If you’re in search of an all-court shoe with similar high-performing specs, Asics has the Gel Resolution 8.