Who should buy the Butora Sensa
The Butora Sensa’s climb-focused qualities may be a suitable option for environments with minimal conditions that may damage them. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a climbing shoe that provides responsiveness and performance for varied climbing disciplines.
- Prefer a climbing shoe that is engineered to optimize airflow and expel excess moisture during a climb.
- Prefer a climbing shoe that supplies the user with grip on most types of rock surfaces.
The Butora Sensa's Profile
Downturn. The Sensa is an aggressive climbing shoe manufactured by Butora. Its downturn enables senders to gain a foothold on challenging terrain. The shoe’s aggressive downturn places the toes in a curled position, making it suitable for technical send attempts.
Applications. This climb-centric Butora offering is designed mainly for bouldering. It can also be used for sports climbing and indoor send projects. The Sensa also has features that enable climbers to tackle cracks and overhanging routes.
Size and fit
The Butora Sensa is a low-top climbing shoe built for men and women. It comes with an unlined knit woven upper that’s designed to hold its shape and give minimal stretch. The shoe’s asymmetric shape requires the user’s foot to bend inward. Wearers can get a snug fit, thanks to the shoe’s slip-on closure.
Excellent grip on rocky surfaces
The Butora Sensa comes with a 4mm Neo Fuse outsole. It is made of a softer rubber compound that delivers grip and sensitivity on virtually all types of rock surfaces.
Provides durability against abrasion and harsh conditions
It's 4mm thickness grants durability against abrasion and harsh conditions.
Excellent edging and smearing performance
This rock climbing shoe from Butora features a medium-stiff midsole to render balanced support for edging and smearing.
Provides toe protection
It also has a toe cap midsole integrated into its design. This component works by preventing the toes from going beyond the shoe’s front edge.
Excellent ventilation and sensitivity
The Butora Sensa is equipped with an upper made of woven knit fabric for breathability. It features toe hooking strips to grant wearers sensitivity.
Durable and easy to wear
A rubber rand wraps around the upper’s base to make it durable. A pair of pull tabs are found at the back of the tab. This component gives users easy on and off.
- Those who want to take up climbing may do well with a pair of rock shoes for beginners. An example that may be considered is the Evolv Defy.
- Buyers who seek more performance may find what they are looking for in a pair of aggressive climbing shoes. One such option that may be explored is the La Sportiva Solution.