Who should buy the Levitate 5 GTS
Given its unobtrusive stability, the Brooks Levitate GTS 5 is perfect for:
- overpronators (whose feet roll inward) who want a cozy and peppy stability trainer
- neutral runners in need of extra support
- runners who want all-day support
The Brooks Levitate lineup
The Levitate collection has always been known as Brooks' classic neutral series. But with its introduction of the GTS version, it's here to replace the Bedlam family.
In this version, you don't just get the stability and non-stability versions of the Levitate. They are also available in two upper variations — the circular knit upper and the StealthFit upper.
Generally, the StealthFit version is a much softer upper with less stretch for better lockdown.
Circular knit upper versions:
- Brooks Levitate 5 - a classic neutral trainer with a touch of spring for an energetic ride
- Brooks Levitate GTS 5 - a supportive yet lively daily trainer
StealthFit upper versions:
- Brooks Levitate 5 StealthFit - a neutral shoe that solves the "rough" and low" fit of the Levitate 4
- Brooks Levitate GTS 5 StealthFit - stability shoe that has a plush upper with less stretch than the regular version for a more supportive wrap