Bont Vaypor XC: A high-performing, customizable cyclocross shoe
The Vaypor XC features Bont's world-renowned heat-moldable technology and anatomically-designed shape. These two elements are mainly revered for their models' comfortable fit. Apart from its 'designed after the human foot' silhouette, users can customize the fit by heating and molding after their needs.
In addition, it is equipped with components for off-road performance. Check them out below.
- The BOA dial is placed on top to prevent it from getting caught or breaking due to the trail's rugged nature.
- Replaceable rubber lugs provide the necessary grip during the off-bike experience and lengthen the shoe's lifespan.
- SPD cleat design with a graph for excellent pedal-to-bike connection and accurate cleat placement.
What is it good for? This bike shoe is suited for the following scenarios:
- Cycling with less time off the bike due to the shoe's super-stiff soles
- Mountain biking that requires speed
What makes it different? This pair's unidirectional carbon soles are made by hand. The fibers are laid by hand in a pattern that will endure the demands they will have to bear once on the trail.