Any color$65 $33 Save 49%
Any color$110 $81 Save 26%
Any color$90 $47 Save 48%
Any color$115 $108 Save 6%
$85 $56 Save 34%
$110 $79 Save 28%
Any color$100 $71 Save 29%
$115 $103 Save 10%
Any color$100 $57 Save 43%
$125 $113 Save 10%
Any color$110 $80 Save 27%
Innovation is a word closely associated with the Under Armour brand. From their sports apparel roots, the organization has since branched out into other markets including footwear. With an arsenal of basketball shoes developed by the American brand, this relatively rookie player is definitely making huge strides alongside giants Nike and Adidas.
Partnering with top athletes and coming up with innovative and world-class products allowed UA to conquer the world stage. The brand does not concentrate only on the technology aspect of footwear creation, they also make sure that the aesthetic for their basketball shoe collection is top notch.
What does the color white represent?
The color white has always been a symbol of purity, innocence, and goodness. As such, this color is closely associated with weddings in Western cultures. In the eastern side of the world, however, it is quite the opposite as the color stands for mourning and funerals.
Cleanliness and sterility are also some of the things that come into mind when thinking about this hue. It’s no wonder that it is also the color of hospitals, laboratories, and medical centers.
White is an infinitely versatile shade. Brands are quick to notice this and have since incorporated the color into some of their shoe models. Under Armour, a brand which has never been one to be left out, also makes use of this milky shade.
Notable Technologies in White Under Armour Basketball Shoes
With a repository of innovative shoe models, it is interesting to know what’s under the hood. Here are some of the technologies found in white Under Armour basketball shoes:
Found in the Under Armour Curry 3, a Threadborne upper delivers directional strength while maintaining a lightweight feel. Inspired by the paracords which are found in parachutes, the technology makes use of high tension threads for its breathability and support.
Tailor-fitted for Curry, the Speedplate technology acts like a midfoot shank. Extending up to the lateral side of the shoe, it provides torsional support. During fast play, this element immediately springs back up, creating stability for the wearer. The white Under Armour basketball shoe model with this technology is the Under Armour Curry 6 basketball shoe.
A low-to-ground cushioning system with a high rebound rate, Micro G technology is a welcome addition to white UA basketball shoes. Created out of a foam-based material, this element is 30% thinner than most, affording the player a more lightweight feel during play. This rings true to the Under Armour Clutchfit Drive 3 Low as it sports this technology.
An anti-odor technology that prevents growth microbe growth, Ortholite sockliners grace several white UA basketball shoe models including the Under Armour Curry 2.5. With its open-cell structure, the material creates a moisture management system which keeps the foot dry.
Basic care and maintenance for white Under Armour basketball shoes
Choosing the right pair of kicks is important; taking care of them is also not to be overlooked. Making your pair last not only avoids the heartache of letting a well-loved pair go too soon, but it also saves money.
Cleaning a colored shoe is tricky, that’s for sure; but maintaining and caring for a white pair of basketball shoes is going to be twice (if not more) as challenging. So, here are some tips and tricks for maintenance:
- Depending on the shoe material, there are a couple of different ways to keep a white shoe pristine. For instance, one of the most commonly mentioned ways of cleaning a rubber midsole is through a mixture of toothpaste, a few drops of dish soap, and warm water. Dip a wash rag into the solution and wipe the dirty area using the dipped cloth. When done, make sure that you wipe away any excess solution left. This concoction is said to be especially effective in cleaning out stains.
- For laces, while it may be easier to put them into the washer for cleanup, it is best to hand wash them and let them air-dry.
- To avoid fading and discoloration, it is best to store your sneakers in a cool dry place instead of letting them toast in the sun.
- When using bleach in cleaning your pair, it would be best to dilute it first. The recommended mixture is one part bleach, five parts water. Diluting this cleaning agent creates a more gentle solution and helps avoid turning the fabric into having that yellow tone.
- Several people swear by shoe protectors. Sprayed unto the sneaker, this shoe product is invented to repel water damage while avoiding stains.
14 best white Under Armour basketball shoes
- Under Armour Curry 3
- Under Armour Fireshot
- Under Armour Curry 4
- Under Armour Charged Controller
- Under Armour Rocket 2
- Under Armour Curry 3 Low
- Under Armour Heatseeker
- Under Armour Lockdown 2
- Under Armour Curry 6
- Under Armour Drive 4 Low
- Under Armour Get B Zee
- Under Armour Curry 5
- Under Armour HOVR Havoc
- Under Armour M-Tag Low
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...