Any color$115 $58 Save 50%
Any color$140 $108 Save 23%
Any color$130 $70 Save 46%
Any color$100 $42 Save 58%
Any color$110 $50 Save 55%
Any color$120 $84 Save 30%
Any color$120 $41 Save 66%
Any color$100 $50 Save 50%
Any color$150 $52 Save 65%
$120 $89 Save 26%
Any color$140 $52 Save 63%
Any color$100 $65 Save 35%
Any color$115 $105 Save 9%
Any color$150 $96 Save 36%
Any color$200 $112 Save 44%
Any color$120 $73 Save 39%
Any color$75 $38 Save 49%
Any color$140 $84 Save 40%
$100 $78 Save 22%
Any color$100 $47 Save 53%
Any color$140 $98 Save 30%
Any color$115 $108 Save 6%
Any color$130 $57 Save 56%
Any color$80 $47 Save 41%
Any color$160 $90 Save 44%
Any color$80 $22 Save 73%
Any color$100 $68 Save 32%
Any color$120 $100 Save 17%
$160 $136 Save 15%
Basketball Reviewers’ Favorite White Adidas Basketball Shoes
In no particular order, listed below are the Adidas white basketball shoes that most sneaker fanatics, reviewers, and testers love. Included are short descriptions of what they think of each shoe.
- T-Mac Millennium. Adidas commemorates the years Tracy McGrady played in the NBA with the T-Mac Millennium. That it features full-length Boost for cushioning comes as a surprise. The nostalgic feel that these blue and white adidas basketball shoes elicit is the main reason why these kicks are picked up. It comes with an ecstatic design great for roaming the streets or hitting the mall.
- Harden Vol 3. It is obvious that the fame of the Adidas Harden Vol 3 skyrocketed since its release. Some may have aesthetic issues with them; such as the forefoot band and the unique pull-tab. There are those who mention that it looks just a typical Adidas basketball sneaker. There are also some who claim these Harden basketball shoes look better on hand compared to the images online. To the defense of these black and white Adidas basketball shoes, it is the best-fitting Harden shoe according to almost all wearers. The Adidas Harden Vol 3 is voted as one of the top performers of 2018 primarily because of how well the Boost cushioning is implemented.
- Dame 4. These red and white adidas basketball shoes are an exemplary on-court performer. Sad to say, the traction is reported to be inconsistent on some wearers. On a positive note, the Adidas Dame 4 offers great support and containment. As a bonus, the fit is spot on too.
- N3xt L3v3l. The first-ever laceless Adidas basketball shoe has raised the excitement of sneaker fanatics. They question how these black and white adidas basketball shoes will hold up when it comes to the fit, and how the design can attract new shoppers. The Adidas N3xt L3v3l has proven its place in the basketball industry. Its unique and futuristic design looks fantastic with basketball gear. A bonus for women, capri, and yoga pants give these blue and white adidas basketball shoes a comfortable and sporty getup.
- Crazylight Boost 2018. Many have not really given these red, white, and blue Adidas basketball shoes a chance. According to reviewers, most buyers have issues with the design, the durability of the eyelets, and the heel slippage. The Crazylight Boost 2018 is recommended by testers for its traction, responsive Boost cushioning, and secured fit.
- Pro Vision. One of the many budget-friendly white Adidas basketball shoes, the Pro Vision is a striking pair with the 90s vibe. Though not recommended for hardcore hooping, the Adidas Pro Vision will serve you well for daily activities.
- Harden B/E 2. If one has wide feet and prefer affordable white and black Adidas basketball shoes, the Harden B/E 2 won’t let you down. It is a certified court performer with great traction and a low-to-the-ground court feel. There are issues with lateral containment for normal footer which suits well those with wide feet.
- Pro Bounce 2018. Feel like balling in style? Grab the high-top Pro Bounce 2018. With these low-key red and white Adidas basketball shoes, on-court style never goes wrong. It offers great ankle support, durable and comfortable textile upper, and full-length Bounce cushioning. A good number of testers profess they got the value of their money with the Adidas Pro Bounce 2018. If low-top basketball shoes are preferred, don’t think twice. The Adidas Pro Bounce Low 2018 will serve you well and you might decide never to take it off.
- Harden Vol. 2 LS Buckle. Having a signature basketball shoe sensation but love to style in leather and too lazy to lace-up? Think no more. The Adidas Harden Vol 2 LS Buckle got your foot! These lifestyle black and white Adidas basketball shoes are easy to wear and style. An entire day in the office or in a whole-day event is stress-free in the legs and knees thanks to its cageless full-length Boost. If one likes shoes with laces better, the Harden Vol. 2 LS Lace is the way to go. Some reviewers mention how premium these kicks feel. Give it a try.
- Streetball. These black and white Adidas basketball shoes may not be as famous as the other models introduced to the market. The Adidas Streetball is supremely comfortable, supportive, and best of all, it allows orthotics. One downside mentioned by buyers is the decrease in mobility due to the mid-top silhouette of these Adidas white basketball shoes.
- Marquee Boost. Yes, it may sound overrated and absurd, but these black and white Adidas basketball shoes definitely rings the bell for 2018. Too many non-hoopers go gaga over the simplistic and vintage look of these Adidas sneakers. As for reviewers, a large scale attest to how insanely comfortable the Adidas Marquee Boost is. As what they say, “Boost is life.”
Earth-Friendly Cleaning Products for White Adidas Basketball Shoes
Wearers who truly appreciate the value of their sneakers care for them properly. While keeping these kicks clean are important, it is also crucial to use eco-friendly products so as not to damage the planet. Enumerated below are some products that show care to Mother Nature.
- Clean Flawlessly. Sold in Amazon, the Clean Flawlessly shoe cleaners are made of eco-friendly materials that are as effective as the chemical ones. It works well on any sneaker material including canvas, leather, mesh, nylon, and suede to name a few. After cleaning the shoe using their foam cleaner, the white Adidas basketball shoes can be sprayed with their hydrophobic water repellent formula to prevent the sneakers from attracting stain for a certain period of time. The package also comes with a mesh bag if the wearer choses to wash the shoes in the washing machine.
- Ecco. This brand is Earth-safe. They offer almost all types of shoe cleaning products including those for all white Adidas basketball shoes. For busy and always on-the-go wearers, the Ecco brand have wipes as well. Their products are available individually and in kits in their website.
- X Sneaker Care. Not all stains remain tough. Thanks to their harsh-free formula, white Adidas basketball shoes are now easier to clean. They are famous for their cleaning kit that includes the Sneaker Cleaner with Ready-Foam Pump Bamboo Scent, the Water & Stain Repellant Bamboo Scent, the All-Purpose Boar Bristle Sneaker Brush, the Midsole Boar-Mix Bristle Sneaker Brush, and the Ultrasoft Microfiber Sneaker Cloth. The kits are sold in their website along with individual cleaning items.
- WilkinsCleanser. According to their Amazon description, this cleaning product for white Adidas basketball shoes are “98.7% Natural and Completely Biodegradable.” The chemicals are non-damaging and can even be used with bare hands. Their deep cleaning solution can clean up to 100 pairs of sneakers. Added to their product description, their solution can kill 99% of the bacteria in the shoe.
- NuKixx. The NuKixx kit is sold in Amazon with a cleaning solution, a conditioner, and a soft brush. This premium shoe cleaner for white Adidas basketball shoes have earth-friendly solutions safe for all types of sneaker materials.
These are only a few of the many eco-friendly sneaker cleaning products in the market. Not because the product is famous and expensive, it would mean it is effective. It depends on how wearers prefer to clean their kicks. These cleaning materials are suggested for white Adidas basketball shoes to keep them exceptionally sparkly clean.
15 best white Adidas basketball shoes
- Adidas Explosive Bounce
- Adidas Harden Vol 3
- Adidas Harden Vol. 2
- Adidas Harden Vol. 1
- Adidas Dame 5
- Adidas D Lillard 3
- Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low
- Adidas Pro Bounce 2018
- Adidas Marquee Boost
- Adidas Mad Bounce
- Adidas Crazy 8
- Adidas Harden B/E 2
- Adidas Marquee Boost Low
- Adidas Mad Bounce 2018
- Adidas Pro Bounce Madness 2019
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...