Who should buy the Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure
The Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure offers a wealth of trail-worthy features ideal for outdoor excursions. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that can aid the hiker with comfort and stability.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers support for long hikes.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that provides enough traction to tackle rugged ground conditions.
Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure notable features
- The Cairn 3D Pro Adventure is a Bedrock sandal with features that aid adventurers on the trail with comfort and stability. It comes with an upper made of premium polyester webbing to lock the user’s foot comfortably in place.
- Its anatomically molded footbed offers support for long hikes. It's Vibram Pro Megagrip outsole empowers wearers with enough traction to tackle rugged ground conditions.
Size and fit
- The Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure is an open-toe, unisex sandal. Its Y-strap system enables wearers to get a secure and customized fit.
- It is available for individuals with standard width feet. Length options are limited to whole sizes only. Women are advised to go one size up. According to Bedrock, their customers find their offerings running a bit small. When in doubt, potential buyers can Bedrock's official sizing guide.
Enabling outdoor enthusiasts to traverse challenging landscapes is the Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure’s Vibram Pro Megagrip outsole. It is made of a sturdy Megagrip compound which promotes resistance to wear and abrasions.
Delivers ground adherence on all types of terrain
The outsole’s profile employs a pattern of triangular lugs which deliver ground adherence on virtually all types of terrain. It is also non-marking by design so the wearer won’t leave any scuffs when this footgear is used indoors.
This sandal-type hiking footgear from Bedrock features a zero-drop, anatomically molded footbed. It is engineered to support the user’s arch and toes. The footbed’s rubberized surface prevents the foot from slipping inside the sandal.
Dries quickly and is durable
The Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure is equipped with a premium polyester webbing upper. This material is designed to be durable while providing a comfortable feel. Its construction also allows the upper to dry quickly after being exposed to water.
Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure's Y-strap system
The Cairn 3D Pro AdventureVibram uses a Y-strap system for fit management. It consists of three adjustment zones, sole-hugger wings, and a velcro strap to secure the user’s foot in place. This component also promotes a stabilized ride.
- Buyers who prefer to hike with more protection and performance without adding too much bulk can go for hiking shoes that prevent water intrusions. Some examples that can be considered are the KEEN Targhee III Waterproof and the Salomon X Ultra 3 GTX.
- The Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure is a product assembled in the United States using a mix of domestic and foreign materials.
- Bedrock allocates 1% from every purchase of the Cairn 3D Pro Adventure to environmental non-profit organizations.
Bedrock Cairn 3D Pro Adventure vs. Bedrock Cairn 3D Adventure sandals
These two sandal offerings from Bedrock are designed to provide hikers with ample comfort, support, and grip for their outdoor journeys. The Cairn 3D Adventure is built with an emphasis on minimalism, as shown by its premium polyester and nylon webbing upper. On the other hand, the Cairn 3D Pro Adventure uses the same upper construction to secure the wearer’s foot in place.
The Bedrock 3D Cairn Adventure uses a minimalist footbed with a textured finish to render arch support and prevent slippage. The Cairn 3D Pro Adventure accomplishes these feats by employing a molded anatomical footbed with a zero-drop feature.
Both of these Bedrock products employ a Vibram outsole for surface traction. The Cairn 3D Adventure is equipped with an XS Trek Regolith outsole for a long-lasting and lightweight grip. Meanwhile, the Bedrock Caird 3D Pro Adventure offers this same benefit via its Vibram Megagrip outsole.