Thanks for your interest in becoming an expert with the World's largest running shoe website. Your reviews will be read by thousands of runners.
- Get a pair of free running shoes for every 5 reviews you do (equals around $25 per review)
- Each month, the best new review gets a free pair of running shoes
- Once in a while, we get free shoes from the brands, which we distribute to the best experts
- Help fellow runners and be recognized among millions of runners
How to write a good review
Here are a few guidelines that might be helpful to you.
- Write at least 400 words.
- The title
- Write a compelling headline for your review.
- Examples: "My thoughts on [shoe name]", "Review of [shoe name] after my first 100 miles" or "Why I believe [shoe name] is the best"
- Use many short sections.
- Use a fair amount of headlines.
- Use short and simple sentences.
- Be yourself.
- Write in a natural language.
- Photos make a review compelling. The more the better.
- Use your own photos.
- It’s a good idea to spread your photos throughout your review,
- It’s recommended to have at least one image after your first paragraph to catch attention.
- If you dare, make a youtube video and add a link to it. A video can be a 1-minute presentation of your thoughts, or it could be a longer in-depth review.
- Add an overall score from 1-100 that summarize your opinion.
- Get more views
- The more reviews you've written, the more exposure your reviews will get around RunRepeat.
- You may share your review with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms that you might uses
- You may write reviews of any current running shoe (ask if in doubt). This is to ensure that reviews are up to date.
- There is no guarantee for your first review to be approved. Follow the guidelines, and you will have a good chance to be approved. We are happy to help with revisions if needed.
Here are three examples of good expert reviews. Note that these reviews are not perfect - they’re only examples to inspire. You do not need to be technical in your reviews as some of these examples are. What you're writing is up to you - do it your way.:
- Hoka Challenger ATR2 – One Shoe To Rule Them All
- Guide 10: Stability and Cushioning in a Lightweight Shoe
- Nike Zoom Pegasus 33- A review by Lester Daniels
How to apply
Send an email to Shiela (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Your full name.
- A short motivation on why you believe you'll be a good expert.
- 30-60 words describing why you're an expert. This text will be displayed on all of your reviews.
- A picture of yourself.
- Your first review.
A great thank you for being interested in contributing. We hope that your reviews will be helpful to fellow runners. If you have questions before you apply or about RunRepeat in general, email Shiela (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.