- The Avia Avi-Rove is designed as a fitness walking shoe. It utilizes lightweight materials so the wearer will not feel weighed down by the footgear. The upper is made of mesh which has been engineered to be breathable. It keeps the inside aerated.
- The molded ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam makes up the midsole of this model. It is designed to be lightweight and provide comfort by softening the force of impact with each step.
- The full-length cushioning has the Archrocker structure at the midfoot. This component guides the foot for a smooth forward rolling motion.
- At the heel is the Cantilever system. This cup-like feature keeps the rearfoot steady and adds bounce to enhance cushioning.
- The shoe uses a removable molded GELfom sockliner. This layer enhances the shock absorption property of the footwear.
- The midsole also serves as the outsole, so it is made to be durable. Such high-wear areas as the toes, the midfoot, and the heel are reinforced with solid rubber to prevent early breakdown of the platform.
The Avia Avi-Rove caters to women and their sizes. The brand recommends consumers get a half-size bigger than their usual one as the trainer tends to run small. As for the width, it comes in a C - Medium profile. Compared to a B - Medium, this fit has a broader forefoot, though the heel section remains snug.
The EVA midsole doubles as the outsole of the Avia Avi-Rove. Though lightweight, the material is designed to withstand abrasion from walking on pavement or concrete.
To prevent early deterioration, some areas, like the heel, midfoot, and toe, have been reinforced with solid rubber. These pods are durable and enhance traction of the outsole.
The flex grooves at the forefoot area promote natural foot flexion. They also accommodate quick directional changes.
The molded EVA foam of the Avia Avi-Rove provides shock attenuation. This compound is lightweight and flexible to facilitate natural foot movements.
The midsole features the Archrocker technology. This structure strengthens the midfoot section to prevent torsion and facilitates a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
The heel uses the Cantilever system. This proprietary technology forms a cup to keep the rearfoot steady. It has a high energy return which results in a trampoline-like effect that enhances the shock absorption in this area.
Inside is a removable molded GELfom insert. This sockliner provides an extra layer of comfort by reducing the force of impact felt by the foot.
The upper of the Avia Avi-Rove is made of mesh. This fabric has been engineered to be lightweight and breathable to keep the inside well-ventilated. Synthetic overlays are found on the toe box, the eyestay, and the heel. They protect these areas from abrasion so the mesh won’t quickly get damaged.
The trainer uses a traditional lace-up closure. Users can easily adjust the fit by merely tightening the pull on the laces or loosening them up.
The mesh-covered tongue ensures that the foot chamber is kept fresh. It also protects the instep from possible discomfort caused by the pressure of the shoelaces.
The lightly padded collar locks the foot down to prevent the heel slipping off the shoe. It also supports the ankle area and prevents chafing.