- The New Balance FuelCore Agility v2 looks similar to its predecessor, but the technical features have been improved. However, they are still both designed to deliver the support and flexibility needed for strenuous physical activities.
- The upper utilizes high-performance synthetic knit mesh engineered for high-intensity athletic activities. It delivers durable support that still allows for flexibility and breathability.
- The interior is lined with a soft fabric. It has been treated with an odor-resistant chemical that keeps the foot-chamber smelling fresh.
- Instead of using the Rapid Rebound technology for the midsole like its predecessor, this iteration employs the ultra-lightweight REVlite technology. This feature affords responsiveness, support, and cushioning to the wearer.
- The outsole is made from rubber. It is claimed to enhance traction during quick lateral movements on different kinds of surfaces.
The New Balance FuelCore Agility v2 is available in women’s version only. It comes in two width options: B-Medium and D-Wide. It aligns with the usual sizing standards in both size and fit.
A rubber compound makes up the outsole of the New Balance FuelCore Agility v2. It offers a strong grip during sudden movement transitions on surfaces of all textures.
The shoe’s underside is marked with multi-textured patterns that boost flexibility and traction. The tread is ridged and punctured in various places to keep the feet firmly suctioned on the ground. The forefoot’s flex grooves promote natural foot flexion.
The New Balance FuelCore Agility v2 boasts of using the REVlite technology in its midsole. This foam compound is said to be lighter than most foam soles by 30%, without sacrificing durability and responsiveness. It also cradles the foot for additional support and cushioning.
The same type of cushioning is employed in another popular women's trainer from New Balance, the FuelCore Nergize.
The New Balance FuelCore Agility v2 has an upper made of synthetic knit mesh that reinforces sturdiness without being too rigid. The material is loosely woven to keep the foot cool and dry.
It is lined with a textile that has been treated with an odor-resistant chemical. This lining prevents the shoe’s interior from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria that cause unwanted odors.
The shoe has an atypical curved tongue that has one end attached to the upper with the other end coiled around the instep. This construction prevents the usual problem of bunching and moving around that traditional tongues have.
It has a conventional lacing system that weaves around a combination of webbed and punched eyelets. This type of eyelets is meant to be lighter and more comfortable than the others.