|Weight:||Men: 335g | Women: 335g|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide, X-Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple|
|SKUs:||000050BKBK, 5050973721, 5054167074, 5054167075, 5054167076, 5054167092, 5054167101, 5054167209, 5054167210|
Reviews from around the internet
- 85/100 by As Many Reviews As Possible
- 98/100 by DssTuff
- 95/100 by Patrick Barber
- 95/100 by Alexandra Sports
- 95/100 by THERXREVIEW
- 92/100 by Olympic Weight Set Review
- 90/100 by The Rx Review
- 90/100 by BoxRox
- 90/100 by The No BullShit Male
- 90/100 by 8-Bit Barbell
- 85/100 by PowerliftingBelts
- 80/100 by Breaking Muscle
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Inov-8 Fastlift 335 was designed to serve as a hybrid shoe for cross-training with a strong emphasis on weightlifting. It employs a form-fitting coverage with synthetic overlays for a snug fit.
- Similarly to other Inov-8 Fastlift models, the shoe employs the Power-Truss system. Placed under the heel, it is comprised of TPU pillars that bring a sturdy and non-compressible platform. This construction raises the heel to a 17-mm height, placing it higher than the forefoot to assist in achieving better ankle mobility and a deeper squat.
- The EHC (External Heel Cage) is used for a lightweight, yet firm support in the rearfoot. A Velcro strap complements the lacing system by providing a secure lockdown.
- The outsole unit utilizes Sticky Rubber for multi-surface traction. It extends past the upper in strategic areas, providing more stability and protection.
- The Meta-Flex groove helps the forefoot section bend with the foot.
The Inov-8 Fastlift 335 is available in both men’s and women’s versions. It follows standard measurements when it comes to length and is offered in a range of full and half sizes. The width is D – Medium for men and B – Medium for women. It was designed based on Inov-8’s Standard Fit, which implies a snug fit in the rear to prevent the heel from wobbling and a roomy toe box for a natural toe-splay. It is claimed to suit people with broader foot dimensions and those who use the footwear for long training sessions.
The Fastlift 335 makes use of the Sticky Rubber compound to ensure grip on wood, rubber, and concrete surfaces. The checker plate design and the suction cups in the heel section work together to prevent slippage when lifting weights. The outsole extends past the upper unit, forming a wide base for extra support and stability.
It features the Meta-Flex technology at the forefoot section. This groove creates a flex point to accommodate the natural bending of the foot.
The Power-Truss wedge of the Fastlift 335 is comprised of the strategically-positioned TPU pillars. The lightweight, yet firm nature of the TPU material forms a robust platform which doesn’t compress under heavy weight.
A synthetic material makes up the upper unit of the Inov-8 Fastlift 335 for a snug fit. Additional layers of synthetic provide support and give structure to the façade.
An external heel cage holds the rear of the foot in a TPU brace. It connects directly to the Power-Truss wedge to keep the foot stable during lifting sessions.
A combination of laces and a Velcro strap is used for its closure. The two mechanisms offer a secure and adjustable fit.