Who should buy the Asolo Power Matic 200 GV
The Asolo Power Matic 200 GV is a hiking boot designed to take you far. It's definitely worth your attention if you are looking for:
a sturdy boot that can overpower challenges in sundry landscapes while carrying heavier packs
steadfast shock-absorbent boots delivering a comfy and sustained ride
backpacking footwear maintaining grip and traction under diverse terrain
Vibram's superior traction
With an Asolo-slash-Vibram-powered, dual-density rubber outsole, the Power Matic 200 GV boot provides grip and ground stability. Its self-cleaning lugs ensure that traction is not lost on wet and muddy terrain. This assembly makes the boot crampon compatible.
Enhanced shock absorption in Asolo Power Matic 200 GV
As part of the Power Matic technology, a triple-density PU is used in the midsole. The high-density PU located mainly on the forefoot guarantees stability. The heel area is powered by a medium-density PU that works during push-offs and landing. It deals with shock absorption and fatigue reduction.
Moreover, to further enhance shock absorbency, Asolo has added low-density PU inserts that are deliberately placed to work in synchronicity with the outsole. A very high-density PU has been placed in the arch area to provide long-lasting support.
Designed using the Asoflex 00 MR lasting board combined with the anatomical footbed, Lite 2, this pair renders a good control of pronation. Moreover, this structure absorbs impacts making a long ride pleasant and satisfying.
The one-piece construction of the 2.6 - 2.8 mm full-grain leather of the Power Matic 200 GV makes the upper durable. The rigid structure of this leather makes it more resistant to moisture.
Asolo's breathable waterproof lining
Making it ideal for tackling challenging trails with wet elements is the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane. This lining is moderately insulated to retain heat in colder conditions and at the same time, breathable to be adaptive in warmer climates. Likewise, it ensures water does not seep into the boots, thus maintaining a cool, dry, and comfortable environment.
Extra protection and security
This sturdy leather hiking boot has a gusseted tongue to provide additional protection against debris. It is also padded for comfort.
- The Asolo Power Matic 200 GV is compatible with flexible crampons
- Asolo footwear can be resoled with a new midsole and outsole
- Clean the boots after every use. Remove the footbed and laces carefully to ensure that the hidden edges are thoroughly cleaned. Use a brush and warm water to remove dirt on heavily soiled boots before conditioning
- Condition the boots regularly and perform this while they are still damp to allow deeper penetration of the impregnation treatment. It takes 24 hours to achieve the full effect of the treatment
- Asolo does not recommend the application of oils and greases as it softens the leather and makes it virtually waterproof
- Once the boots are thoroughly aired out and dried, store them in a dry and well-ventilated area. Avoid storing in a damp room or hot area