Who should buy the Asolo Landscape GV
Those who are searching for a mid-top pair that provides loads of comfort and traction in a lightweight package may find fulfillment in this Asolo offering. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers ample performance and comfort.
- Prefer a hiking boot that can keep the water out.
- Prefer a hiking boot that secures traction on virtually all types of terrain.
Asolo Landscape GV notable features
- The Landscape GV is an Asolo outdoor boot designed to empower adventurers with ample performance and comfort for single-day hikes and overnight trips. Its suede leather and polyester upper contains a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort laminate to keep water out.
- This Asolo hiker uses a polyurethane (PU) midsole to cushion and stabilize the user’s stride. It is equipped with a Vibram A-Sport outsole to keep outdoor enthusiasts surefooted on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Asolo Landscape GV is a mid-top hiking boot built for men and women. It comes with a conventional lacing system, which enables wearers to gain a customized lockdown. A counter is positioned at the rearfoot zone to keep the heel in place. The footgear’s padded tongue and cuff, meanwhile, promote a comfortable fit around the ankle area.
Wear and tear-resistant
This waterproof outdoor boot for hikers comes with an A-Sport outsole produced from a collaboration between Asolo and Vibram. It is made of a specially-formulated Megagrip rubber compound, which enables it to be resistant to wear and tear.
Renders grip and stopping power on challenging terrain
The sole’s center area is filled with a multi-directional tread pattern, while its lateral zone uses widely-spaced lugs. This aggressive design renders grip and stopping power on challenging terrain, including slippery surfaces. At the same time, it uses a self-cleaning lug pattern to optimize traction on varying ground conditions. The component’s front tip extends upward to shield the user’s toes from accidental bumps.
Reduces impact on uneven terrain
The Asolo Landscape GV features a mono-density EVA midsole. It is engineered to give users a cushioned ride while reducing impact from uneven terrain.
It is paired with a removable insole, which grants added cushioning and underfoot comfort.
Breathable and waterproof
The Asolo Landscape GV is equipped with an upper made of 1.4-1.6mm suede leather and polyester mesh fabric. These materials work in unison to reduce the footgear’s weight and optimize air ventilation. A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort laminate is integrated into the upper to prevent water intrusions. Its surface is also crafted to allow excess heat and moisture to escape, making it breathable.
Offers protection from trail hazards
The forefoot zone of this Asolo hiking boot contains a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) toe cap to provide protection from various trail hazards. Its rearfoot area contains a molded counter which grants added heel support.
Easy to wear
The boot’s lacing system consists of a series of metal D-rings and hooks to facilitate fit management. A pull tab is found at the back to give the wearer an easy on and off.
Nice to know
- Buyers who value lightness and mobility may do well with a pair of hiking shoes, such as the Salomon X Ultra 3 GTX.