Review coming soon
Asics Sonicsprint Elite has just been released by Asics. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
Use - The Asics SonicSprint Elite is designed for elite-level athletes. Whether it is for the 100m, 200m, or the short hurdles, the SonicSprint Elite track and field shoe are ideal for sprinters searching for a high-performance shoe. The shoe’s name even suggests that it is designed to the exact specifications of elite sprinters.
Spike Type - The shoe’s outsole uses ¼ inch removable pyramid spikes. The six-pin spike configuration enhances forefoot support while at the same time increasing control while burning the curve.
Spike Plate - The Pebax Spike Plate is incorporated in the SonicSprint Elite’s outsole. The Pebax spike plate optimizes the shoe’s flexibility while at the same time, maximizing its durability.
- The SonicSprint Elite is the latest version of Asics' greatest testament in sprint performance footwear. Feedback from Elite athletes has driven the advances to the shoe resulting in the shoe’s this update.
- The new spike plate is made of a lightweight composite called Fastglass. It is a full-length, high-performance spike plate that has been engineered to provide the right amount of optimal torsional rigidity and energy return.
- The shoe now also features a closed mesh on the upper. This material prevents debris from entering the shoe while maintaining breathability to keep feet cool and dry.
- Working with the closed mesh upper is the Hotmelt TPU overlays that are strategically placed to maximize durability and support.
- Lastly, an Ecsaine3 Collar lining had been added to the shoe’s features. It encircles the collar and heel in a soft suede-like material, giving the option to run sockless.
The Asics SonicSprint Elite is a unisex track and field running shoe that comes in medium width B for men's. It accommodates women athletes by having them go a size lower than their usual running shoe sizes. The shoe has a lightweight upper helps lock the wearer's foot in place, while seamless overlays give it a sleek and secure fit. The SonicSprint Elite provides a snug fit that makes it so comfortable it feels like an extension of the wearer's foot.
Same as the well known Nike Zoom JA Fly 3, the SonicSprint Elite features the six spikes Pebax plate. It is a full-length molded Pebax nylon, shaped with plenty of stiffness in the forefoot. Balancing its lightweight design with a springy return of coiled energy, the result is a no-nonsense elite sprint shoe aimed at top performance.
The removable pyramid spikes on the Asics SonicSprint Elite offer a custom configuration to suit every athlete's needs for their race and athletic training. The spikes are positioned to the exact needs of sprinters for start, drive, and finish. The result is a no-nonsense elite sprint shoe aimed at top performance.
The SonicSprint Elite also provides a remarkable grip on the track surface and offers exceptional energy return.
The Asics SonicSprint Elite does not contain additional cushioning technologies to help keep the shoe's weight down.
The SonicSprint Elite is constructed with a super-light Mono-mesh material. It is made up of supportive and durable mesh panels on the sides and back area of the shoe for ventilation. It is a breathable material with moisture-wicking properties. This material offers subtle ventilation over the midfoot, and it is complemented with the ultra-thin welded TPU overlays, which give additional support.
The Asics Sprint last is also featured in this track running shoe. It brings pleasant comfort and helps lock the foot in place while offering a weightless feel for elite-level running.