Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
91 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
I’m pretty bias when it comes to footy boots, with Asics being my preferred boots of choice.
- Numerous technologies have been utilized in the construction of the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 IT. Its most notable feature would be the HG10mm technology. Not at all new in soccer shoes, the 10mm heel raise is hugely beneficial for people with issues in their Achilles tendon as the elevation reduces pressure in that specific area.
- Both the midsole and outsole feature the Solyte technology. For a lightweight feel and responsiveness, Asics used a Solyte Polymer Two Density outsole. This material gives way for propulsion, especially in the forefoot area. The same technology has been incorporated in the midsole for cushioning and durability.
- The Multi Stud configuration ensures traction on grass and turf areas.
- With the intention of catering to medical orthotic, a removable sock liner has been incorporated into this cleat.
- The upper of the Lethal Tigreor 10 IT is composed of kangaroo leather to sustain the right amount of feedback for the ball.
The Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 IT soccer cleat has a snug fit. It is available in men’s sizes 7.5 to 11.5. Although one must take note that most reviews expressed that the soccer cleat comes one size smaller so, it is recommended to go a size up for the best possible fit.
Additionally, a central lacing system is integrated into the shoe’s construction to customize its fit. This is reminiscent of the lacing systems found in the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground shoes.
The outsole features a multi stud configuration. Designed for responsiveness in grass and turf courts, this arrangement caters to direction changes and traction.
Additionally, the Solyte technology has also been used in the outsole. It is a resin-based material commonly used for shock absorption in vehicle bumpers. Highlighting several characteristics, the Solyte Polymer Two Density Outsole offers lightness, bounce and shock absorption.
The upper used for the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 IT is a premium kangaroo leather. This material is known for its ability to mold into the shape of the player’s foot as soon as it is broken in.
A central lacing system has been incorporated into the soccer cleat for adjustability. It delivers impressive midfoot lockdown.
Aiding heel problems especially in the Achilles area, the HG10mm technology has been used in this soccer cleat. Raising the heel for 10mm, it reduces the load through the posterior musculature complex.
-The Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 IT is available in two colorways including Black/ Silver/ Prism Purple and White/ Imperial/ Prism Purple.