Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
93 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
They have introduced a 10mm heel gradient in their boots. It lifts the heel up and gradually move foot support down the forefoot area. It takes a little bit of stress from the lower Achilles and calf. It also takes the stress off the back and hamstring when running. This results in minimized hamstring strain, calf sores, and Achilles tightness. It has a full kangaroo leather which allows the foot to customize the shape of the boot. The lowered heel counter allows for a more customized fit as well. It allows the back of your foot to sit a little bit nicer inside the boot.
They're designed for premium comfort and a custom fit, sporting a kangaroo leather upper, 10mm heel gradient and longer sprig length for traction when the football season throws at you a range of soft and firm grounds.
- Asics takes pride in their biomechanical studies that aid them in producing high-performance shoes. The Lethal Testimonial 4 IT is a real testimonial to this. The features of these cleats are the best representation of comfort and pain-free experience.
- For one, its HG10mm Technology is constructed to lessen knee and leg strains by influencing the body’s forward momentum. The heel is slightly raised by 10mm to shift the body’s force to the center. This mechanism has been scientifically proven to provide safety benefits to soccer players. Ultimately, it prevents any unwanted leg pain caused by the wrong movement of the hamstrings, knees, and Achilles.
- The Solyte cushioning is created to supplement this comfort-inducing technology. It also serves as an agent for shock absorption. Long-term wise, both components aid in maintaining a defense for possible overuse injuries.
- Another factor for comfort apparent with this shoe is the full Kangaroo-leather upper. It conforms to the foot’s structure, giving that snug fit that most players would prefer especially when on the field. It provides the same adaptive fit brought by K-leather soccer shoes such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
The Lethal Testimonial 4 IT is available from sizes 7 to 14 on men’s version only. Premium Kangaroo leather is sure to provide the fit that is flexible enough to follow the shape of the foot. To add more comfort is the Solyte cushioning constructed for that midsole snug feel during mobility.
What sets this cleat apart from its predecessor is its outsole configuration. In the soleplate is the multi-stud pattern with the usual 4-stud heel. Below the forefoot area are eight conical studs partitioned with three studs on one side, four studs on the lateral side and one slightly shorter stud in the middle. Primarily, it is intended for good traction specific to firm grounds.
The Asics Lethal Testimonial 4 IT utilizes a Solyte midsole for a durable cushioning. The midsole technology efficiently absorbs shock. It is also designed to provide comfortable underfoot protection.
Adding to this comfort are the removable sock liner made from EVA or SpEVA technology which is known to aid for orthotic purposes. This midsole element is meant to enhance bounce back mechanisms, reducing strains in the midfoot especially when running.
The fourth version of Asics Lethal Testimonial IT upper is made entirely of Kangaroo leather, showcasing a classic Asics cleat look. Its design is almost identical to its predecessor from the stitched patterns on the forefoot to the placement of the Asics logo on each side. Similarly, it is also has a reliable lacing system and a classic leather tongue flap.
In the heel area is an external counter commonly seen in Asics current cleat models. The heel structure is shaped to provide the heel the lateral support while bringing comfort at the base of the Achilles for a less rigid feel.
- The soccer cleat is available in the following color options - White/Snow/Vermilion, White/Black/Silver, Black/White/Silver, Black/Burnt Sun/Red Centre/, Black/Onyx/Neon Lime.