Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Asics Lethal Speed RS
- The Asics Lethal Speed RS features the famous HG10mm technology, which is a 10-millimeter raise on the heel area of some Asics indoor football boots. It helps in shifting body mass forward in order to lessen the strain on the lower limbs. This feature also helps in quicker accelerations and push-offs. The HG10mm technology is also used in the Asics Lethal Tigreor.
- The upper of this football boot utilizes synthetic leather with perforations on the forefoot area to bring more breathability.
- Like the other Asics Lethal football boots, this shoe also has a Solyte Midsole. This technology is effective in providing durability and superior cushioning. It is a special midsole material that is approximately half the weight of a regular EVA midsole. This technology is considered to be Asic's Boost foam found in cleats such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers, as it provides premium comfort while on the move.
- Its EVA removable sock liner is crafted to follow the shape of the foot. It can be substituted with a medical orthotic whenever necessary.
- This football boot is built on a moulded injection PU outsole that offers excellent grip and release on firm grounds (FG) and artificial grass (AG) surfaces. It has a mix of conical and bladed studs that aid in both acceleration and deceleration.
Fit and sizing
Similar to other Asics football boots, the Asics Lethal Speed RS can accommodate players with slightly wider feet. Even though the synthetic leather material of the upper does not stretch as much as natural leather, the football boot is built on a wide last. For those who have narrow feet, they can easily tighten the laces to fit their liking. Its available sizes range from 7 to 15 in men’s version only.
The Asics Lethal Speed RS is built with a one-piece construction upper using sturdy synthetic leather. The material helps players kick accurately by providing good ball touch and control.
It comes with a central lacing system that allows a customizable fit just by tightening and loosening the laces.
This remarkable football boot has an EVA sockliner which is molded to the natural shape of the foot. For players who have foot problems, it can be removed and replaced by a medical orthotic.
Similar to other Asics football boots, the Asics Lethal Speed RS also has the HG10mm technology in the heel. It raises the heel by 10 millimeters thereby shifting the user’s weight forward for a faster transition from a standstill. Also, it helps in preventing injuries by lessening the strain on the calf and lower tendon.
This football boot has a full-length Solyte Midsole. This material is lighter than the standard midsoles used in other football boots. It also adds more cushioning, responsiveness, and durability to the Asics Lethal Speed RS.
The Asics Lethal Speed RS uses a moulded injection PU outsole with multi-function cleats. Its studs are engineered to allow excellent rotational maneuverability on the artificial and dry, natural pitches.
This football boot’s stud layout is composed of 15 conical studs and three bladed studs at the tip of the forefoot. The rounded cleats allow excellent rotational maneuverability, while the bladed studs help in making quick brakes.
- This football boot is available in six eye-catching colorways, namely Red/White/Black, White/Vermilion/Carbon, Black/Safety Yellow/Vermilion, Black/White/Carbon, Black/Flash Coral/White, and Hot Orange/Lime/Ocean Depth.