Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Asics Lethal Legacy IT
- The Asics Lethal Legacy IT football boot made use of a combination of kangaroo and synthetic materials in its construction. The vamp is made out of Kangaroo leather which is known for its softness, comfort, and fit.
- Solyte midsole has been used in this model. Asics designed this material to be light and responsive. It has also been developed to minimize shock and enhance durability.
- Additionally, the HG10mm technology has been incorporated into this boot. This technology is designed to minimize the load on the wearer’s leg as well as reduce the impact on the knee when running forward.
- To prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe, the brand opted for a Gusset tongue construction. Additionally, a fully removable sockliner is placed in the boot.
- A Solyte polymer is also used in the construction of the soleplate. It is a resin-based material which is approximately 30% lighter than the usual PU (PolyUrethane) outsoles. A fifteen-stud configuration is installed to this plastic base.
Fit and sizing
The Asics Lethal Legacy IT football boot offers a soft, form-fitting sensation mainly due to the Kangaroo vamp. The boot’s overall support is a great option for players with splint issues. This model is available in men’s sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 15. A central lacing system is placed on the upper to further the fit. This fit personalization feature is also found in popular football shoe models such as the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground and the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground.
The Asics Lethal Legacy IT soccer boot uses the Solyte Polymer technology for its outsole. This resin-based material is 30% lighter than polyurethane which is what’s commonly used in football boots. By combining several olefin resins, the brand created a material which is lightweight, durable and resistant to wear.
A multi-stud configuration is also used. This football boot consists of a total of fifteen studs with eleven studs in the forefoot and four placed in the heel area.
The midsole is made from Asics’ durable Solyte material. Developed to be lightweight, the material effectively cushions the foot as well as maintain responsiveness.
The Asics Lethal Legacy IT football boot makes use of a combination kangaroo leather and synthetic materials in the construction of its upper. Kangaroo leather is used in the vamp. The material is mainly prized for its softness, comfort, and the ability to conform to the shape of the foot.
A Gusset tongue construction has been incorporated to prevent dirt from entering the shoe through the space between the tongue and the lacing system.
The heel area is raised by 10mm which reduces strain on the lower limbs and minimizes injury risks. This technology is appropriately called HG10mm.
- The Asics Lethal Legacy IT football boot is available in the vibrant yellow/ black colorway.