Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
WeightMen: 10.7ozWomen: 10.7oz
Heel to toe dropMen: 10mmWomen: 10mm
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Heel heightMen: 22mmWomen: 22mm
Forefoot heightMen: 12mmWomen: 12mm
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
- Tackle a wide variety of surfaces without limits with the help of this road running shoe. The Asics GT 2000 7 Lite-Show is crafted for those who need additional support, cushioning and stability during their activities. The advanced and updated design of the shoe is sure to respond to the foot's movement and shape. The shoe utilizes the SpEVA 45 Lasting. This is described to be a layer that transfers the impact into energy with every stride. When compared to the previous model, the shoe also uses the famous Asics Trusstic System to provide stability and support in the midfoot section.
- Along with the Trusstic system is the Guidance Line technology. This is essential in reducing any imbalance that the foot may encounter during the run. As a result, the wearer will be able to achieve a more centered step. The Duomax Medial midsole is utilized in crafting the shoe as well. It provides additional shock absorption to lessen the impact on hard surfaces that the joints and feet may feel.
- Asics re-engineered the GT-2000 7 design with the utilization of a wider forefoot and more spacious toe box. The user then will be able to enjoy a more comfortable ride as he clocks up longer miles.
- The top layer of the shoe utilizes the Jacquard mesh. This material provides breathability during the running session. The foot is sure to stay cool and dry even if the weather heats up.
- As seen on all Lite-Show models, the reflective design is integrated into the shoe. This feature is vital in the walking and running activity during low-light conditions. It adds to the safety and visibility of the runner.
The standard measurements were utilized in crafting the Asics GT 2000 7 Lite-Show. It is meant to follow the usual choices and sizing schemes of the runners. The semi-curved shape of the footwear's last mimics the shape of the foot, ensuring a more comfortable ride and snugger fit. The width profile available for the men’s version is D – Medium while the one for women has the B – Medium option.
The same as in popular Asics GT 2000 7, the AHAR is integrated into the GT 2000 7 Lite-Show. AHAR stands for Asics High Abrasion Rubber. This material is located in the critical areas of the outsole section. Providing exceptional durability is the primary purpose of this rubber. This is essential for tackling different pavement surfaces with ease and confidence.
Used in the midsole is the FLYTEFOAM LYTE technology. Asics described this material as the lightest weight midsole formulation. With the utilization of organic nano fibers, continuous cushioning is offered. These organic super-fibers is essential to prevent sagging and to bolster the Asics GT 2000 7 Lite-Show structure. As a result, a more comfortable and enjoyable ride is experienced by the user.
Featured in the shoe is the SPEVA foam. This component of the shoe aims to improve its bouncy characteristic. It is also meant to decrease midsole breakdown.
The rearfoot and forefoot gel technology is integrated into the footwear. During the impact and toe-off phase, this cushioning system works well in attenuating shock. As the foot of the runner transitions through the gait cycle, the movement is then allowed in multiple planes.
To enhance stability, the DuoMax system is utilized in crafting the running shoe. With increased platform support and reduced weight, the runner is able to perform well and excel in tackling different paved surfaces.
The I.G.S or Impact Guidance System is used in making the footwear. This is described as an Asics design philosophy that enhances natural gait of the foot, starting from heel strike to the toe-off phase.
Used in the shoe is the Guidance Trusstic System. This feature is a TPU foundation that has the sole responsibility of interacting with the vertical groove. The focus of which is to support the underlying tendons of the foot-pad.
The Guidance Line construction is integrated into the ASICS GT 2000 7 Lite-Show. The purpose of this feature is to improve the gait efficiency of the user without compromising the midfoot's structural integrity.
The Ortholite sockliner offers moisture management. Ortholite is described as the registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC. This material is essential in keeping a healthy and fresh foot environment during the running session.
The full-length SPeVA foam lasting is integrated into the GT 2000 7 Lite-Show. This component of the footwear aims to provide a softer feel and more improved comfort. It is also meant to deliver rebound and durability. The lasting is shock-absorbent. This aids the foot to spring up during the rebound where the runner needs it the most.
Utilized in the 2000 7 Lite- Show is the Jacquard mesh. This material covers the top layer of the shoe that delivers extra breathability. Even if the temperature heats up, the foot will be able to maintain its coolness, dryness, and freshness throughout the activity.
The reflective features are integrated into the shoe. It has up to 3 meters of night-time visibility that adds to the user's safety. This feature is meant for the runner to be visible during low-light conditions.