- The Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK is among the brand’s premium releases that suited for users who have their eye on the prize. Not only does this soccer cleat adapt technologies utilized by its predecessor, the Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 ST, it also introduces modern innovations that help improve it overall performance.
- For starters, this soccer cleat highlights Teijin Japanese synthetic leather for its upper. The material wraps snugly and securely around the foot. It also works to enhance foot feedback as well as improve comfort and durability.
- This soccer cleat uses a standard lacing system that facilitates fit. Another firm ground cleat that utilizes this type of lace closure is the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground. It also employs a basic tongue that showcases the Asics callout while also providing minimal padding.
- Like the previous model, the Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK also features the HG10mm technology. The technology raises the heel by 10mm to shift body mass forward, minimizing pressure on the legs and feet. This results in reduced chances of injury for the feet, allowing players to endure longer playing hours.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is Solyte midsole. When compared to the standard SpEVA and EVA, this material is relatively lighter. It also provides better cushioning and improved durability. Meanwhile, a removable sockliner lines the inner portion of the shoe, giving some amount of padding.
- At its base, this soccer cleat relies on a Solyte Polymer Dual Density outsole that shows impressive durability. Adding up to its sturdy quality is the Polyurethane soleplate that is made through injection moulding. Underneath, the outsole utilizes a multi-stud configuration that delivers reliable traction on natural grass pitches.
The brand has released the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK in the standard men’s sizes. Compared to most cleats, it runs a bit tight and small. With its Teijin Japanese synthetic leather, this soccer cleat promises a snug fit that forms to the shape the foot. The fit is further improved by a central lacing system that also allows for tightness adjustments.
This soccer cleat is built with a highly durable Dual Density outsole that can endure rough plays. With its PU material and injection moulding construction, the cleat offers impressive flexibility on pivot points. Underneath, a set of conical studs have been specifically-configured to supply excellent grip on natural grass pitches.
Another feature of this soccer cleat is Solyte midsole. When compared to the standard SpEVA and EVA, this material is relatively lighter. It also provides better cushioning and improved durability.
The upper of the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK utilizes Teijin Japanese synthetic leather. The material provides durability and comfort. It also enhances foot feedback and gives a snug fit.
Over at the midfoot, this soccer cleat utilizes a standard tongue that shows off the Asics callout. This detail also provides minimal cushioning on areas that come in contact with the ball. It also makes use of a standard lace-up closure that allows for a customized fit.
- This Asics soccer cleat comes in a Prism Purple/White/Hot Orange colorway.
- This soccer cleat includes a removable sockliner made of EVA material.