Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK is among the brand’s premium releases that suited for users who have their eye on the prize. Not only does this football boot adapt technologies utilized by its predecessor, the Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 ST, it also introduces modern innovations that help improve it overall performance.
- For starters, this football boot highlights Teijin Japanese synthetic leather for its upper. The material wraps snugly and securely around the foot. It also works to enhance foot feedback as well as improve comfort and durability.
- This football boot uses a standard lacing system that facilitates fit. Another firm ground boot that utilizes this type of lace closure is the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground. It also employs a basic tongue that showcases the Asics callout while also providing minimal padding.
- Like the previous model, the Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK also features the HG10mm technology. The technology raises the heel by 10mm to shift body mass forward, minimizing pressure on the legs and feet. This results in reduced chances of injury for the feet, allowing players to endure longer playing hours.
- Another feature of this football boot is Solyte midsole. When compared to the standard SpEVA and EVA, this material is relatively lighter. It also provides better cushioning and improved durability. Meanwhile, a removable sockliner lines the inner portion of the shoe, giving some amount of padding.
- At its base, this football boot relies on a Solyte Polymer Dual Density outsole that shows impressive durability. Adding up to its sturdy quality is the Polyurethane soleplate that is made through injection moulding. Underneath, the outsole utilizes a multi-stud configuration that delivers reliable traction on natural grass pitches.
The brand has released the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK in the standard men’s sizes. Compared to most boots, it runs a bit tight and small. With its Teijin Japanese synthetic leather, this football boot promises a snug fit that forms to the shape the foot. The fit is further improved by a central lacing system that also allows for tightness adjustments.
This football boot is built with a highly durable Dual Density outsole that can endure rough plays. With its PU material and injection moulding construction, the boot offers impressive flexibility on pivot points. Underneath, a set of conical studs have been specifically-configured to supply excellent grip on natural grass pitches.
Another feature of this football boot is Solyte midsole. When compared to the standard SpEVA and EVA, this material is relatively lighter. It also provides better cushioning and improved durability.
The upper of the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 SK utilizes Teijin Japanese synthetic leather. The material provides durability and comfort. It also enhances foot feedback and gives a snug fit.
Over at the midfoot, this football boot utilizes a standard tongue that shows off the Asics callout. This detail also provides minimal cushioning on areas that come in contact with the ball. It also makes use of a standard lace-up closure that allows for a customized fit.
- This Asics football boot comes in a Prism Purple/White/Hot Orange colorway.
- This football boot includes a removable sockliner made of EVA material.