- Taking design inspiration from the Rugby Union, the Asics Gel Lethal Speed ST sports a lightweight construction that is meant to make it very responsive on the pitch. This soccer cleat has been equipped with various technologies that allow it to be one dependable companion on the playing field.
- Among the features of this Asics soccer cleat is its kangaroo leather vamp that ushers in a clean ball touch for enhanced control. Its flexible construction works to enhance comfort, allowing for natural movement of the foot.
- Over at the midfoot, this soccer cleat wears a central lace-up closure, which is common in many firm ground cleats like the Mizuno’s Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- This soccer cleat also utilizes the brand’s HG10mm technology, which elevates the heel by 10mm. This feature is also utilized by other cleats from the brand like the Asics Gel Lethal Tigreor 10 ST. This results in reduced strain on the lower leg muscles, so wearers get enhanced efficiency in making forward movements and accelerations.
- Asics has also equipped this soccer cleat with a Solyte midsole. Compared to the standard EVA and SpEVA found in many Asics shoes, this midsole is considerably lighter. It also offers better cushioning and durability.
- For its base, this soccer cleat highlights a sturdy and durable Pebax outsole. With its multi-studded configuration, this sole unit delivers the needed grip to execute cuts and direction changes on the firm ground pitch.
Asics has released the Gel Lethal Speed ST in the standard men’s sizes, from 7 to 15. It has a regular width and fits true to size. Built with a central lacing system, this soccer cleat offers a snug fit that does not necessarily restrain movement. The Solyte midsole also improves overall comfort.
This soccer cleat relies on a Pebax outsole for grip and durability. This sole unit features a multi-studded pattern that supplies traction on firm ground surfaces.
This soccer cleat features a Solyte midsole that is comparably lighter than the standard foam used in other Asics cleats. This layer works to minimize foot strain with its shock-absorbing properties. Moreover, with the brand’s HG10mm technology that elevates the heel, the foot is protected from injuries and acceleration is also maximized.
The upper of the Asics Gel Lethal Speed uses a kangaroo leather vamp that introduces a close feel of the ball. This results in an improved ball handling experience. This Asics model also utilizes on a lace-up closure that provides a form-fitting wrap around the foot.
- The Asics Gel Lethal Speed ST weighs 4.54 grams.
- This soccer cleat is recommended for all types of soccer including rugby.