Asics Gel Game 8 makes you comfortably agile
Asics Gel Game has been the go-to choice of entry-level and recreation players who tend to switch from one court surface to another. For the 8th generation, Asics made the upper more ventilated by trimming down on the synthetic overlay seen on the 7th. This slight modification equates to a lighter build, so moving around with this shoe is a breeze. It lets you stay secured and stable as you improve on your footwork and tennis strokes.
Who is it best for?
- Gel Game tennis shoes are the all-court-friendly counterpart to Asics’s high-performing collections like the Gel Challengers and Gel Resolutions. These are ideal for beginners to mid-level players who do several rounds of play every week.
- Its multi-tread outsole pattern allows recreational players to play on clay or hard court surfaces.
What you’re getting from the Gel Game 8
- With an open mesh cover and moisture-wicking OrthoLite insole, you can enjoy improved ventilation and flexibility.
- Its Trusstic midfoot system offers stability as it hinders inward foot rotation.
- Its silicone-based Gel midsole technology delivers cushioning and impact protection.