Good to know
The Ariat Spitfire is available in men’s and women’s sizing. It is a shoe with a mid-top silhouette that gives some ankle support and protection. With a slip-on style, it allows the foot to quickly slide in. Also, laces are installed on the eye stays with two eyelets.
It has a full-grain leather upper that permits foot breathability. It has an EVA midsole that provides flexibility and shock absorption, while the 4LR™ footbed offers all-day cushioning.
The mid-top Ariat Spitfire is not your usual sneaker. It has a sophisticated and unique design that can definitely jazz up dressy and casual outfits.
The leather upper has a classic moc toe design, which is straightforward yet eye-catching. It has a rubber outsole that displays a rugged style.
Unlike other heavy boots that show off some style, this sneaker boot is lightweight. Some of its colorways are:
- Brown Bomber
- Brown Bomber/Blue Laces
- Aged Mahogany
- Brown Bomber/Lime Laces
- Latigo Brown
- Cowboy Brown
- Wicker/Navy Aztec Print
- Black Carbon
- Brown Bomb
An example of subtle sophistication, the Spitfire by Aria can be your go-to shoe to match a variety of outfits. Whether for a walk in the park, a birthday party, and other occasions, it can fit the bill. Below are some of the styling you can try:
- This sneaker boot looks well with cuffed blue jeans and a brown shearling jacket, providing comfort and practicality.
- A pair of navy jeans and a grey shawl cardigan are also a good combination to match the Spitfire.
- For a straightforward yet sophisticated look, this shoe can be matched with charcoal skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a tobacco overcoat.
- For a fashionable and easy-going ensemble, men can wear their black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a leather biker jacket to go with this kick.
- Men can try to wear a light blue vertical striped dress shirt with a blue suit and blue slack pants to match this sneaker boot, creating a polished and classy look.
- For a laidback look, ladies can wear blue skinny jeans and a shirt with a silver bomber jacket to pair the Ariat Spitfire.
- This sneaker boot looks good with a turtleneck with an overall checkered dress, creating a practical yet incredible ensemble.
- Skinny jeans and a black and white striped turtleneck with a black fur vest are a good combination outfit that can be paired with this sneaker boot.
The Ariat Spitfire is a sneaker boot that not only provides functionality and comfort but also a sophisticated style. It features a Duratread outsole that provides flexibility and maximum wear resistance. Also, it highlights a 4LR insole that ensures all-day cushioning comfort.
Ariat International is a company that was founded by Pam Parker and Beth Cross in 1993. It was located in Union City, California.
This brand is a maker and dealer of accessories, apparel, and footwear. It was established as the “The New Breed of Boot.”
This company was the first to fuse athletic shoe technology into boots that can be used by equestrian athletes. It creates products that are high-performance and innovative for all types of work and outdoor environments.
Through sponsorship agreements with teams, riders, and global events, Ariat can promote its products. It is also the official equestrian apparel and footwear supplier to the FEI (Federation Equestrian International), which is the global governing body for the Olympics and others.
In addition, Ariat sponsors Professional Bull Riding, Central Park Horse Show, Winter Equestrian Festival, Washington International Horse Show, and Central Park Horse Show. It is also the official footwear supplier of the USEF (United States Equestrian Federation).
One of the innovative footwear that the brand has released is the mid-top Ariat Spitfire. It showcases a fusion of classic style and modern comfort. With a versatile and unique design, it is an excellent addition to a rotation of kicks that can work well with dressy or casual outfits.
With classic moc detailing, this sneaker boot is a combination of slip-on and lace-up designs. It has a supple full-grain leather that provides a fashion statement, supple feel, and breathability. Also, this shoe offers stability, durability, support, and comfort.
- The Ariat Spitfire has a removable insole.
- Some colorways have printed fabric upper.
- It has a shaft height that measures approximately 10.16 cm.