Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT with a jacked-up comfort
Jumpman brand’s marquee sneaker redefines the word Comfort with the drop of the Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT. The hype over the well-loved Michael Jordan signature shoe that rakes skyrocketing value on the resale market gets shifted to this shoe. This improved spinoff is graced with a more plush and bouncy Zoom Air bubble on the heel.
Strong points tied to this Air Jordan sneaker
Aside from the anchored in Zoom Air cushioning that takes in all the blows during heel strike, this sneaker has other distinctive features to feast on.
- Foam pods on the tongue and around the heel for enhanced comfort
- Two free-floating foam panels on each side of the collar for a more relaxed fit
- Heavy-duty mesh or textile on the base for added breathability. It likewise promotes flexibility.
- Some variations are overlaid with either suede or leather that weigh less than those on older versions.
- The cut-out Swooshes help trim down its weight.
- Its outer edges are reinforced by recycled rubber, an attempt by the brand to go eco-friendly.
How it matches up with other Air Jordan 1s
- Air Jordan 1 Hi Flyease offers ease of entry using a Velcro strap and zipper that opens up using a single hand motion, whereas this Zoom version excels in comfort. Both are available with an MSRP of $140.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid, a knock-off iteration of the AJ 1 High, uses cheaper leather than the Air Jordan 1 Zoom Comfort. It’s less restrictive around the collar and priced way more affordable.