Adidas ZX 700 HD: Old meets new
Showcasing a modernized version of 1985 running footwear Adidas ZX 700, the Adidas ZX 700 HD will add extra flavor to your everyday casual ensemble. Landing with a few neck-breaking features, Adidas Originals modernized it with the latest tech and materials that can instantly turn it into your new favorite.
Features to check out:
- Like most retro sneakers, this model features a mesh upper with suede overlays and synthetic lining. These materials will keep your feet dry and fresh while providing added durability and style.
- The signature rubber outsole provides an ample amount of stickiness apt for the city terrain.
- Its sidewall has the classic Three Stripe branding with the original Trefoil logo on the tongue and heel tab. These facets further give an authentic vintage vibe.
- As part of Adidas' commitment to end plastic waste, some colorways of this sneaker are constructed with recycled content.
- The signature sticky rubber outsole of the OG model is also present in the HD variation. This feature supplies a copious amount of grip suitable for the urban streets.