Review coming soon
Adidas ZG21 BOA has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Adidas ZG21 BOA: A modern and ultra-technical golf shoe
In fact, the ZG in the title stands for Zero Gravity. Of course, zero-gravity is impossible on Earth, but we obviously get that they used this phrase to merely drive home their goal/intention.
What you might love in the ZG21 BOA:
- Relatively lightweight compared to most spiked golf shoes: 13 oz / 368.5 g over 14.6 oz / 415 g
- Waterproof construction
- Responsive and comfortable cushioning: This is thanks to the combination of two of Adidas' top cushioning tech - Lightstrike and Boost.
- Superb traction
- It is partly made with recycled content
- An easily adjustable closure system that offers the most accurate fit
- Sleek and modern looks
Good to know
- The ZG21 is also available in a more traditional version simply called the ZG21. This shoe enjoys the same features except for its lace-up closure system.