Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas X, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Much like its firm ground and turf counterparts, the indoor version of the Adidas X Tango 18.3 is engineered to perform with speed and acceleration on the pitch. This football boot showcases unique features that enable it to boost a player’s game, allowing them to set the pace for their opponents.
- This football boot is set in a low-cut design complemented with the Clawcollar shape that resembles the collar found on the X 18+ Firm Ground and the X 18.1 Firm Ground. This combo helps lock the foot into place to achieve maximum stability as well as support. Moreover, the boot’s sock-like construction also reinforces stability while providing lightweight comfort and allowing for easy entry of the foot.
- The midfoot displays a central lacing system that improves overall fit. The laces also give players the option of modifying the tightness of the boot to their preference.
- For its upper, this football boot utilizes a dual-layer mesh. Not only does this material offer excellent breathability, but it also ushers in a nice, clean touch that brings the ball closer to the foot. Moreover, as the material flexes with the foot, players get an enhanced ball handling experience.
- The base of this football boot is equipped with a lightweight rubber outsole with a perforated design. The perforations allow this shoe to deliver the needed grip to accelerate on hard indoor surfaces.
Adidas has manufactured the X Tango 18.3 Indoor in a men’s version only. This football boot comes in the standard sizes and with a regular width. Fitted with a sock-like construction, this shoe offers a firm lock-in of the foot. It also provides a supportive fit alongside enhanced stability.
This football boot highlights an ultralight rubber outsole. This sole unit features a perforated design that works to improve its grip on the indoor playground. This results in easier acceleration across the pitch.
The Adidas X Tango 18.3 Indoor wears a dual-layer mesh upper. This material performs with impressive flexibility, allowing for a more natural movement of the foot. Moreover, it offers breathability and ushers in a close feel of the ball.
This football boot wears a low-top design and utilizes a Clawcollar shape. Such detail works to provide a firm lockdown along with improved stability. Meanwhile, a central lacing system allows for some adaptability in terms of fit.
- The Adidas X Tango 18.3 Indoor is available in a Football Blue / Solar Yellow / Core Black colorway.