Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas X Tango 17.3 Indoor soccer cleat features a Techfit compression upper. Also found in Adidas’ other products including clothing, this material is designed to create support while maintaining flexibility. By hugging the foot, this upper creates a sock-like feel. In addition to this, a mid-top design has been incorporated into this model for stability.
- The soccer shoe also features a central lacing system that has been put in place to provide a more customized fit.
- Lastly, the X Tango 17.3 utilizes a rubber outsole. This material provides maximum traction for indoor courts.
The Adidas X Tango 17.3 Indoor soccer cleat has a comfortable, sock-like fit. It is available in men’s sizes, from 8.5 to 13. Although, it is important to note that most reviewers found the sizes to be smaller than expected; it is recommended to go 1 to 1.5 sizes up the usual size for the best possible fit. A central lacing system, just like what is found on the Adidas Predator 18.1 and 19.1 versions, is used to customize the soccer cleat’s fit.
The outsole of the Adidas X Tango 17.3 Indoor utilizes a full rubber material. The rubber material provides reliable traction on indoor courts. It also provides durability for long-lasting use.
A Techfit compression upper has been used in the construction of the Adidas X Tango 17.3 Indoor cleat. This material, which is also found in other Adidas products, is designed for flexibility and support as it molds to the player’s foot. Moreover, it flexes to the natural movement of the foot while maintaining support through its snug, sock-like fit, and synthetic build. The soccer cleat does all this without the worry of slowing down the user. To cater to a more personalized fit, a central lacing system is placed in this model.
- The Techfit compression technology used in the Adidas X Tango 17.3 cleat has been utilized by the brand in other products including but not limited to activewear and basketball shoes. Although, how the technology works hugely depends upon the type product that it’s incorporated with, it still stays true to its aim which is to provide flexibility and support.
- This model is mainly sporting the Core Black/ Infrared/ Warning colorway.