Adidas X Speedflow+ FG
The Corescore is a score from 0-100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. Below shows the distribution of scores for all soccer cleats.
This shoe has a 10% penalty on its expert reviews because it has fewer than 5 reviews. This is to avoid that shoes with few reviews unjustly receives high scores.Learn more
- Speed-geared grip: The traction is not only consistent, it also provides better control for quicker movements.
- Ball touch: Players report that the textured upper provides a nice feel of the ball, especially when dribbling or kicking.
- Nice fit: The Adidas X Speedflow+ sits very close to the foot, and the pressure distribution is even all throughout the shoe.
- Light: At less than 200g, this speed cleat really feels light and minimal on foot. Players say it feels like it "disappears" from the feet during the game.
- Stylish: The X Speedflow+ really looks great and pretty streamlined on foot.
- Not wide-footer friendly: The cleat's snug fit do not sit well with players with wider feet; they might even find it hard to put it on in the first place.