Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Adidas X 17.4 Indoor embodies the Adidas X aerodynamic acceleration through its straightforward features. Its Chaos Feel upper, for one, is a lightweight synthetic material that is engineered for enhanced ball touch and snug fit that aids in fast, multi-directional movements on the cage.
- Its low top design with the traditional central lacing system adds up to the overall comfortability and stability.
- The X 17.4 IN is built with a non-marking rubber outsole ideal for flat indoor surfaces similar to the much more updated X Tango 18+ trainers. It offers grip appropriate for cage setup.
The indoor football boot is offered in standard sizes in men’s version only. Similar to most of the football boots in the Adidas X range, it is recommended to go half a size up to achieve the best fit. The central lacing system with the synthetic tongue allows for a more personalized adjustment of fit.
Similar to other X Tango indoor boots, the outsole of the X 17.4 IN is made of non-marking rubber. It produces indoor court grip through the mixture of grooves carved to the sole. It is designed with a combination of zigzag and criss-cross grooves that are quite common to the Adidas indoor collection such as in the Nemeziz Tango 17.3.
The X 17.4 Indoor is a synthetic boot designed with Chaos Feel. The slightly textured upper is meant to keep the ball glued to foot. This way, the touch on the ball is close to a barefoot sensation. The synthetic material delivers softer and responsive feel for added comfortability.
The indoor football boot’s lace-up enclosure is positioned in the center. Unlike its predecessor, the laces are looped to the traditional eyelets with an added synthetic tongue. The X 17.3 was designed with lace loops on top of a mid top sock that extends to the forefoot. The X 17.4, on the other hand, is updated with a low top collar to bring out a more traditional indoor shoe look.
- The indoor soccer shoe is available in the following colorways: Solar Yellow-Legend Ink, Tactile Gold Metallic-Core Black-Solar Red, Black-Solar Red-Solar Orange and White-Energy Blue-Clear Grey
- The X 17.4 indoor has turf and flexible ground (FxG) variation and its high-end firm ground variations come in the form of Adidas X 18+ FG and Adidas X 17.1 FG.